No announcement yet.

Killer fajita recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it simple sour orange and salt cook over low heat..

Comment

Finally giving it a go, 2lbs of flank steak and 2lbs of chicken tenderloins marinating now, I am so excited!

Comment

This is one post that deserves to be brought to the top from time to time. It’s truly great stuff, we make this a lot, and I mean a lot. It’s what I use for doves exclusively anymore. Might even make ducks eatable lol. Fantastic recipe, I had a few thing to spice it up a lot but it’s great the way it’s written, also, we just like about everything spicy.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

A+ for sure, we had some company over and they were blown away. Great recipe.

Comment

#

Comment

Steak and yard bird marinating now for Mother's Day dinner. Can.Not.Wait

Comment

Tagged for later. I need this in my life!

Comment

Read about this recipe in some other threads. Just printed it out. Thanks!

Comment

did it on both beef and on chicken breasts.....it was AWESOME!

Comment

Mine turned out fantastic. I will say it was a bit spicy for my family, but I can control that next time.

If you haven't tried this, I think you're missing out!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for posting. Mine don't look this good.

Comment

Can’t wait to try this thanks!

Comment

Made this at the Frio last week for our group. I am officially the fajita night cook from here on out. 5 pounds of beef, 6 pounds of chicken, and 6 pounds of shrimp disappeared quick!

Comment

Back to top...trying this out for the first first time tonight. Meat going on the grill tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X