No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the 4th year for me. Even with those odds I have no luck with draws. Maybe better luck next year!
    Good luck Larry I'm rooting for ya

Comment

Originally posted by GoBears870 View Post
      Whitetail. There will be 250 permits.

Waterfowl go live later in August
      Each permit can have several hunters. Still good odds

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
        Each permit can have several hunters. Still good odds

Ya, I got 2 names on my permit. I don’t know who Cletus is, but I’ll fill his tag. Hahahahaha

All kidding aside, I think it’s really cool that they allow hunting buddies to tag along on a permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

man those odds are 3x better than the past few years - happy hunting all!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
            man those odds are 3x better than the past few years - happy hunting all!

So does this mean that the about of permits is higher this year or the amount of entries lower????

Comment

Originally posted by low bass View Post
              So does this mean that the about of permits is higher this year or the amount of entries lower????

Lots less entries

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                Lots less entries

exactly - normally there are well over 600 entries.

Comment

I'd be as happy for Larry getting drawn as my number being picked.

Comment

I didn't even enter. They broke me. They win. Someone in that office probably fist pumped when the deadline came and went with no visit from Larry. They never appreciated me. They'll never know what a friend they had in me (said with a hardy double bird).

Plus we're expecting middle of November, and I have places in three counties I can hunt. Wouldn't have felt right getting drawn and not being able to use the permit to it's fullest. I'll watch this one from the sidelines and plan a triumphant return in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      I didn't even enter. They broke me. They win. Someone in that office probably fist pumped when the deadline came and went with no visit from Larry. They never appreciated me. They'll never know what a friend they had in me (said with a hardy double bird).

Plus we're expecting middle of November, and I have places in three counties I can hunt. Wouldn't have felt right getting drawn and not being able to use the permit to it's fullest. I'll watch this one from the sidelines and plan a triumphant return in 2019.
                      Im at a loss for words right now ...

Comment

If I was Drawn I would honestly transfer my pemit to you Larry if they would allow it! Not even kidding! I hope see you out that vine some day and good luck at your 3 places Brother!

Comment

Wait...so you're saying I gave up my entry for no benefit to you Larry, congrats on the baby on the way!

Comment

Kids going to have a birthday every year during deer season. That’s either poor planning or will workout nicely as a reason for a hunting trip. Congrats though!

Comment

When do they post results?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I may have a chance this year! I got drawn the first year and nothing since. I still believe!

Comment

Working...
                                X