Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new React 1 single pin 100 yard sight from Trophy Ridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low bass View Post
    i found mine on ebay, the seller had three of them posted late last thursday night. they had one left at 7:30 the next morning, which i puchased. they are on ebay for $199 + shipping

I got mine last night, installed it this morning, it's just as advertised. i only been out to 40 yards so far and right on the spot. no regrets, construction seems of good quality. the rheostat light is crazy bright. like the bubble level alot PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE
    Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
      Stop it
      Sorry. Wrong face. Fat fingered it.

Comment

well I called t/r today while I was at work and they said that the left hand set up would not be out intell a mount or so. I guess they are giving all the right handed bow shooters the first chance to get there practice time before the left handed shooters get there.LOL just tricking you guys and gals.its really a good prouduct I have been reading a lot about it and I think its really going to be great.

Comment

I mounted and sighted mine in yesterday and am VERY pleased. I am shooting very tight groups. I have to get use to only having the one pin though lol It is great to only have one to focus on but twice I have changed distances and forgotten to adjust the sight. Outside of that it has been great. I shot a 40 yard group today that would have fit inside a silver dollar. The only problem was I broke a nock!

Comment

Originally posted by stablebuck View Post
            The alpha 1 isn't going to have the smart pin technology. So basically the alpha 1 is a sureloc sportsman special.

Does this new sight have 3rd axis adjustability? If not then it's not worth $200.
            I personally would stick with the black gold single pin with the dove tail to gain the 3rd axis adjustability. It comes with pre-printed sight tapes which are based on the same math as the smart pin technology.
            It does have 3rd axis adjustability.

Comment

I believe it only has 2nd axis not 3rd but correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by SRMartin15 View Post
                I believe it only has 2nd axis not 3rd but correct me if I'm wrong
                The video said it did, also showed how to adjust it.

Comment

Good to know. I already have a react 5 and I love it and with me mainly hunting out of a blind now that I'm in west Texas I don't see much of a need for 2nd and 3rd axis unless on a crazy steep hill

Comment

I love my react 5. Used it at night on some hogs. Flawless.

Comment

ttt, looking at getting one of these. Any more opinions yet?

Comment

?

I'm not sure how that could work. Say you are shooting feathers that are faster than vanes through a graph, but slow down a lot faster than vanes at longer distances. I just don't see how it could take this into consideration.

Comment

Working...
                        X