No announcement yet.

Who hasn't seen a deer yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing at my spot in bmt this mornin, 1 guy on my lease has seen 6 and missed a doe.

Comment

Nothing here but birds and rabbits.

Comment

No deer in 2 sits. Only squirrels, rabbits, snakes, etc.

Comment

Sam Houston NF 3rd sit. 0-3

Comment

Originally posted by jhuckaby View Post
            Nothing in Jasper. When I pulled camera cards yesterday only about 1/4 the pictures in a weeks time. Even the hogs have quit.
            I hunted west of Jasper Tuesday afternoon through Thursday morning and didn't see anything except maybe 4 doe and a few fawns. Thursday the squirrels didn't even wake up until about 8:00.

Comment

Hunted Obama forest all week in Broaddus and saw deer every sit, just no shooters. Came home Friday and smoked a doe yesterday morning but nothing so far today.

Comment

I did see a nice doe feeding along a drainage ditch in Dickenson while leaving for the lease if that counts.

Comment

I have not seen anything on my lease yet.

Comment

0 sits so far for me, 0 deer sighted.

Got a newborn lil girl at home, and a 2 year old boy.... My name will be mud when I decide it's time to hunt... Gonna try to hold out this bow season, and just hunt along with you guys!

Keep the live threads coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      0 sits so far for me, 0 deer sighted!
                      Same here

Comment

Nothing for me yet. Scurry

Comment

I've set 6 times and seen 8 doe. All 8 were this morning and yesterday morning

Comment

Haven't seen a deer yet. Saw 4 boars last night. Stuck one and blood trail dried up. Never found him. Wife took out a cull last weekend and 2 pigs yesterday with her Xbow

Comment

Just seen my first 5 deer. We had 5 does at 10 yards or under with no shot opportunity. One got to close and down wind. Now I'm back to looking at the feeder

Comment

Since opening morning I've sat 8 times without seeing a deer or pig. The only thing I'm seeing is coyotes and I've killed 2 so far. Our neighbor to the north has cows dying daily. There was 3 dead yesterday with another 4 dead this morning. Something ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                                X