No announcement yet.

The official "asking for meat thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have plenty to spare if anybody would like some in the Beaumont area?

Comment

Up top

Comment

I should have 2 extra doe tags this year. My thinking is to let a couple of kids kill them.

Comment

I have plenty of ground meat and tenderized ham steaks in north Fort Worth. Some axis and some wt.

Comment

Great thread here guys. Right now I am out just ate the last pack of meat tonight. If anyone needs to get rid of some before season I will take some and if I get some this year I will pay it back to this thread.

I do have a bunch of duck breast if anyone wants some around ft worth

Comment

spoof I got you buddy, send me a pm with your phone number

Comment

Cool idea

Comment

I should have at least a couple deer's worth of meat extra this year. If there's anyone who's handy and close to Sherman, I have a couple things that need to be done around the house, maybe we can work something out. First project is that I need some shelving in a hall closet. I'm happy to pay in deer meat after season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    I should have at least a couple deer's worth of meat extra this year. If there's anyone who's handy and close to Sherman, I have a couple things that need to be done around the house, maybe we can work something out. First project is that I need some shelving in a hall closet. I'm happy to pay in deer meat after season starts.
                    Might have to take you up on that if I can't stick one on public land this year

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      Might have to take you up on that if I can't stick one on public land this year
                      Cool, just let me know!

Comment

I live in Elgin and have lots left over my wife and daughter don't eat it so its just me. Pm me

Comment

Here's a proposition...I have a whole hog (100 lbs. maybe and corn fed ) up at Cinnamon Creek Processing. If anyone wants it, let me know. All you gotta do is let me or them know what you want done with it. Typical processing fee applies and Price depends on what you want done/made, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                            Here's a proposition...I have a whole hog (100 lbs. maybe and corn fed ) up at Cinnamon Creek Processing. If anyone wants it, let me know. All you gotta do is let me or them know what you want done with it. Typical processing fee applies and Price depends on what you want done/made, of course.

Awesome gesture brother, wish I could make the GTG this weekend but its my daughters 4th bday an her very first tball game.

Comment

I can make a run to Austin to bring meat. I just don't have a whole lot of coolers if some one or some people have a extra to put meat in.I will furnish ice and fuel and the ride just let me know when we can make this happen love helping those who can not enjoy the great out doors for what ever the reason my be. this is the best web site that anyone can be a part of to help others. happen hunting to all that can and my god bless the one that are unable to.

Comment

This is a great thread. Good Lord willing and the creek dont rise, I'll have some meat to share.

Comment

Working...
                                X