No announcement yet.

The official "asking for meat thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested in the possiblity of getting something for the freezer. I am excited about this year but have not had much luck on public land and that is all I hunt. Filled three tags in more years than I really like to admit. It will not go to waste.

Thank you,

Kevin

Comment

Four Ten on keeping it local...I usually try to see if anyone needs any or knows of anyone in need of meat on any hunts I go on. I think I gave away two pigs last time at the Diamond C...one of our group knew of a family with some growing boys and any meat would certainly help feed them boys!!!!

Skinny

Comment

I'm in to give (if I can kill anything this year), take or express between Austin and Mt. Vernon. Willing to help anyone out that I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
          Do you have idea/cost for shipping meat???

I have quite a bit of meat but do not want to spend a lot of money on getting it to you or anyone else really.

I'm sure that will be a big part of this whole deal...getting the meat to the person in need.

Skinny
          If you would buy a Yeti from BreezyMart you could just do a tbh express, problem solved.

Comment

I'm in the giving spirit too!!!

I live and hunt in Montague County...

Hit me up if you are interested in getting some meat from me this year.

Skinny

Comment

if you was closer, we give meat away every year

Comment

To the OP, I am in San Antonio and will gladly give you some deer meat. I usually have 1 or 2 deer a season that I am trying to give away. I frequently make it to New Braunfels so maybe we can meet there or San Marcos.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to get some ground venison from a member last year, and made a bunch of snack sticks with it. Nannyslayer had a friend in the service, so i sent a bunch to him overseas.

Just an option for those of you fortunate enough to have an over abundance of meat. The soldier's love that stuff.

Maybe snipehunter can serve as point man on a supply mission.

Comment

Anyone in Houston wants meat, let me know.

Comment

I've got some venison/jalepeno/cheese German sausage if anyone wants some. Probably 10 packs of 3 links. Parker county. Ill check the freezer in the morning and make sure, could be more, could be less.

Comment

I'm in Katy and have some ground and stew meat if anyone needs some

Comment

Muddy bud I tried sending pm but it doesnt seem to be working. I will take some deer meat if you have some. Thanks, Adam

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                            I'm in Katy and have some ground and stew meat if anyone needs some
                            I'm out of venison for now but I have no issues getting more. My problem is that I have to lay one down and then get it processed which might take until late Oct' early Nov' Ground beef is still available

If you wanna give up some stew meat, my wife makes a kick arse stew that I'd be happy to share-back.

I'm at 99/1093

Comment

Ive got 3 venison hams in the freezer from last December if anyone in the Houston area needs some just send me a pm.

Comment

I'm in the same position as Stoof. I've only been able to hunt 3 days the last 2 years and this year looks worse. I'd love to provide labor in exchange for a blessing.

Comment

Working...
                                X