• Show
Clear All

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Lol!
      Lol . . Football is in the air . .

Comment

It’s amazing you guys can’t have a discussion without telling each other to “stfu”. [emoji2357]

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good pickup in the Grad Transfer market to add some depth at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              It’s amazing you guys can’t have a discussion without telling each other to “stfu”. [emoji2357]
              And I’m not even involved in it!!

Comment

We could really use a pick up like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Have a good night CHL. All in good fun.

You do realize that you are mad at me for saying positive things about the Aggies....right?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nice spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Stick to hockey. Homeboy.

[emoji38]

How can I be wrong? The season hasn't even started. Mond could be a Heisman finalist and the Aggies could be in the playoff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    I’ll kiss your azz if this happens.

Comment

Can't hurt. Kid can pound the rock, probably needed to get his academics in order to go D1.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Can't hurt. Kid can pound the rock, probably needed to get his academics in order to go D1.
                        He went from Juco to D2 and now to Texas. I have no idea his skill set, but tells me he kept working and climbed the ladder. It is crazy we are 16 days away from Texas playing.

We have college football on this Saturday with Austin Peay and Central Arkansas. I will be locked in and cheering on the Governors of Austin P!

Comment

What’s bad is no Davis are no Rogers to pull down all of Mond crappy throws . I hope he can complete 50% of his passes this year .

Comment

He went from Juco to D2 and now to Texas. I have no idea his skill set, but tells me he kept working and climbed the ladder. It is crazy we are 16 days away from Texas playing.

We have college football on this Saturday with Austin Peay and Central Arkansas. I will be locked in and cheering on the Governors of Austin P!
                            I'm in! Need some CFB to watch. I'm done with professional sports outside of some Golf, Baseball and Hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              What’s bad is no Davis are no Rogers to pull down all of Mond crappy throws . I hope he can complete 50% of his passes this year .
                              Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                Come on bro! Do you even Texags? We got Demas and much better options that can high jump the cross bar on the goal posts! Drink some maroon koolaid before hopping back on here with that kind of negativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X