Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read, but didn't see it in the article that each team would add the two cross division rivals from the 2021 schedule into 2020 to get to 10 games.

A - they figured out how to make more $ of all this, kudos to them for that,

B - Are fans going to want to go back to 'just' 8 SEC games in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      https://247sports.com/Article/SEC-to...m_content=Link

There ya have it folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        So Big 12 plays 10 games and SEC only 8?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Great to have our traditional rival Vandy back on the schedule! 😃

Comment

I heard BYU may join the Big 12 for a year. Also Notre Dame joined the ACC in football too for a year. Great. BYU was our Maryland before Maryland. Lol.

Comment

SEC protecting LSU??

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              SEC protecting LSU??
              They scared.

Comment

SEC protecting LSU??
                Someone has to. They are belly up!

Comment

SEC protecting LSU??
                  NEVER in the history of EVER has the bama loving Sec protected LSU.... helping us would be letting us play OOC games

Comment

South end zone progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Someone has to. They are belly up!
                      Is that belly up on da bayou **** a big LSU fan thing or just you on here because it's wack as ****. Lol.

Comment

I hope the SEC keeps the 10 game conference format. The pay to play non conference games are just no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Is that belly up on da bayou **** a big LSU fan thing or just you on here because it's wack as ****. Lol.

LSU is belly up baw! Lost everybody! Just ask ag-exemption. They said so.

Belly up like an old gaspa goux floating on the top of a slime filled rice field canal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            I hope the SEC keeps the 10 game conference format. The pay to play non conference games are just no fun.

I was talking to my buddies about this very thing. It will be interesting to see how fans react to more meaningful games each week instead of playing some powder puffs. This does disrupt the SEC plan they have had in places for years (but I will admit they are starting to take on better teams) so it will be interesting to see how they react when their teams will automatically have 2 more losses in some cases vs 2 automatic wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I was talking to my buddies about this very thing. It will be interesting to see how fans react to more meaningful games each week instead of playing some powder puffs. This does disrupt the SEC plan they have had in places for years (but I will admit they are starting to take on better teams) so it will be interesting to see how they react when their teams will automatically have 2 more losses in some cases vs 2 automatic wins.
                              Blood bath.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                It would add weight to their top two finishing teams if not a third for the playoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X