No announcement yet.

New Caney Opoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got these "Opoly" games for alot of different cities.. all sold at the respective walmarts, kinda gimmicky if you ask me! But i'd play it!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      If New Caney has one, Shepherd has to have one.
      I will have to check McClain's [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

For the rednecks on both sides of the lake. This one covers Okie and Texas rednecks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Yeah they put that sign up after Floyd Overall passed away. I dont think they will take it down because the community helped raise funds for that sign after he passed. I sure hated to see them sell out. Nancy's health isn't very good anymore and all the big stores moving in just shut them down. Walmart played a big part in Overalls closing and Brookshire brothers also. Thats another one that has been around awhile.
          Hate to hear that. Used to buy minnows there when I was a kid fishing with my Grandpaw, they were always nice people in there. New Caney is my moms home town but I haven’t been out that way in years. Family has all moved away since my grandparents are gone. Sounds like a lot has changed but some things are still the same. My dads family was from Splendora so there was always a small fued. My wife and I rented a house out there before we were married and it was quite the culture shock for her being from Waller.

Comment

Anyone buy this game yet?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              My wife and I had a legal issue where her two uncles had to be served papers...Not adversarial, just having to do with her mom's dementia. When Jen had to tell the lawyer that one uncle lived on Tree Monkey Road and the other one lived on Little Dirt Road....well, Jen realized that she was redneck bred.
              I grew up on treemonkey road, second house on the right!

Comment

Working...
              X