Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your father

Comment

Praying for him. The beauty of Wyoming is in his future i have faith!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for your dad, Curt! It ain't easy getting old, although he is still just a youngster!

Comment

Prayers for healing!

Comment

Prayers for you guys and prayers he’s up for his Wyoming hunt!

Comment

Thanks, Guys. He's feeling a lot better today. They decided to keep him one more night...he said because, "They haven't bilked me for all my money yet, they needed another day".:roll eyes:

I do appreciate the prayers for my Dad. Thank y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Prayers for your dad, Curt! It ain't easy getting old, although he is still just a youngster!
                  Well hell ... Randy... ain't every one a youngster to ya

Curt... prayers that your dad heals up completely.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Thanks, Guys. He's feeling a lot better today. They decided to keep him one more night...he said because, "They haven't bilked me for all my money yet, they needed another day".:roll eyes:

I actually agree with this response. Wife was given a choice of staying another night in the hospital. Doc said i cannot legally keep you but you can yourself. She chose going home to gripe at me. LOL! All is good now. Just get butt chewing after the PT girl leaves!

Comment

My dad has his knee replaced last week and has been home recovering pretty well. Besides having a bum leg, he has no health issues and is never sick. He’s a tough 70 years old. I got a call at 3am that mom was loading him up and taking him to ER. He had 103.4 fever, shallow breathing and was talking out of his head. Doctors feared a clot, but all test have come back good. His oxygen percentage was 81%. Doppler of leg, scan of lungs, good. His bloodwork showed no infection, etc. They think they narrowed it down to Altelectasis. An ailment caused by shallow breathing (shallow breathing caused by pain) in which the lower part of the lung deflates and can cause both fever and labored breathing. (That’s how it was explained to me by his orthopedic surgeon). They gave him some oxygen and he’s feeling better, but say a prayer for my dad if you have the chance.

He’s concerned about his Wyoming hunt in November. I’m concerned about my Dad. Thank y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Prayers sent. Is he taking his pain meds on time? You have to take them as prescribed and break the cycle of pain. The other thing is he sounds a little stubborn like my Father was He does not want to push getting back on his feet too hard and have to do the whole thing all over again.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Prayers sent, sir.

My father in law got a new hip about a month ago, and went through that exact scenario. A little oxygen and moving around some got him back squared away. I was up at his place last weekend and he's really got the hang of pointing and giving orders with his new cane.
                      Mine got a pointing cane too and if I was not paying attention he would pop me with it.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent Curt.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Lol. Good to hear. But honestly they usually discharge you at the earliest opportunity as the insurance companies have too many parameters set up on maximum stay and pay.

Gary

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X