No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with the Swellinfo.com site? It hasn't been updating for me. Are others having the same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
      What is up with the Swellinfo.com site? It hasn't been updating for me. Are others having the same issue?
      Yea, it has been messed up for a couple weeks now.

Comment

Teaching moment for those more experienced than I.

I just looked at magic seaweed and the surf for Friday is still showing 1'. However, they have Saturday ramped up to 4-6'. What affect will this have on feeding activity for Friday since I am sure the forecast for Saturday is influenced by this potential storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          No boat? No problem... caught over 40.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That’s awesome!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Matagorda trip was a blast!!!

Sorry for the sideways pics.[/QUOTE]

I bet it was, nice trip!

Comment

Down south has a new soft plastic coming out called the Burner Shad. I have let you see a picture of the bait though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Teaching moment for those more experienced than I.

I just looked at magic seaweed and the surf for Friday is still showing 1'. However, they have Saturday ramped up to 4-6'. What affect will this have on feeding activity for Friday since I am sure the forecast for Saturday is influenced by this potential storm.

I would lean towards heavy feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Down south has a new soft plastic coming out called the Burner Shad. I have let you see a picture of the bait though.

As long as it’s purple and yellow it should do good.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    As long as it’s purple and yellow it should do good.
                    You misspelled Vudu shrimp

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I would lean towards heavy feed.
                      That is what I was thinking. Makes sense to gorge before the fit hits the shan.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about hitting the surf again this evening if anyone wants to join me. Looks like there will be a little chop but not bad at all. These low winds have pulled in some beautiful surf water. I'll be hitting the same spot as yesterday, west end of Galveston. It's a cool little spot where the first sand bar actually turns and goes all the way to the beach, makes a cool little pocket the fish stack up in...should be easy pickings.

Comment

You misspelled Vudu shrimp

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Philip and I are in... who else is coming??

Comment

Sure wish I could but headin' out to San Antonio end of the week for an ASME Conference... be some good eats but sure would rather be chasin' trout and dodging stingrays with y'all!

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about hitting the surf again this evening if anyone wants to join me. Looks like there will be a little chop but not bad at all. These low winds have pulled in some beautiful surf water. I'll be hitting the same spot as yesterday, west end of Galveston. It's a cool little spot where the first sand bar actually turns and goes all the way to the beach, makes a cool little pocket the fish stack up in...should be easy pickings.

Sounds like a sweet little spot! So wish I could fit it in but no way

Comment

Working...
                                X