Clear All

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
    Price?
    PM sent

Comment

UPS delivered some fun today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't done the cars or trucks but a neighbor of mine got me into these... it's a challenge at first, putting on the goggles and learning the controls..but once you get it down it's fun to fly around the neighborhood and other obstacles.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          I'm into rc boats, but have a mini losi buggy that kills it a drag racing. Don't think I've lost a race yet. Also picked up a couple of nitro track cars the other day, but haven't had time to unlock them and fire'um up.
          RC boats like these? :-)

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I am tempted to purchase a drone to play with at the house but it makes no difference if it's a kid or adult, as soon as one takes to the air in our neighborhood, someone is on Facebook checking to see who is flying one and they don't like them over their homes. We live in the county in a small 100 home tract but it's just annoying dealing with the backlash from everyone.

We have an RC air park up the road but it's planes only for some reason.

Comment

I be always wanted to get one and mount a Turkey decoy to it and buzz it around during Turkey season!
              I like yall trucks they look kewl.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                I have an original RC10 buggy that I used to race at RCHQ in SA every week. Great pass time.
                I used to race an RC10t. First thing I ever built.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  RC boats like these? :-)

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                  D+oh he's the link

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I am tempted to purchase a drone to play with at the house but it makes no difference if it's a kid or adult, as soon as one takes to the air in our neighborhood, someone is on Facebook checking to see who is flying one and they don't like them over their homes. We live in the county in a small 100 home tract but it's just annoying dealing with the backlash from everyone.

We have an RC air park up the road but it's planes only for some reason.

The RC plane guys are not wanting to be associated to the drone crowd. The planes fly at sanctioned fields, not over their neighbors swimming pools (I don't fly either, so I don't have a dog in that hunt). Right now they are lobbying for separate regs from the drones, as the faa has them lumped together.

My grandson is letting me play with the crawler I got him a couple of Christmas's back, its a redcat, tornado I believe. I need to find a pile of rocks to play with it.

I am looking at getting into medium and high powered rocketry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      I used to race an RC10t. First thing I ever built.
                      I have one too. Super fun to run against the latest and greatest.

Comment

I ripped it up in mommas landscaping today.

Comment

I have a vaterra ascender that's ready to roll with a remote I'd like to sell. Also have a blazer body that will go with it that someone gave me. The fenders have been cut on it to clear some big tires so I havent ever mounted onto the chassis I have. But everything works like it should if anyone is interested. Just slap a body on it you like and take off!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My two older boys moved to Cheyenne and left me with three Traxxas T-Maxx trucks. I have no idea what to do with them but sure would like to get them running. Think I'll follow this thread and see if I can learn something.

Comment

They’re a blast. I had 9 at one time, all Traxxas. Sold them all & just back into. I had some that I would bash around & tear up then I had my speed rigs. My slash 4x4 was my main speed rig got it to 118mph on 6s, it was a beast. Had a bandit speed rig but could never keep it in the ground around 87mph it would just decide it want to fly. Picked up a Mini e-REVO the other day to bash around, then went & got another bandit to turn into a speed rig & just ordered a Slash 4x4 Ultimate for another speed rig. Extremely fun & additive. My new project: Bandit 100.0, trying to hit 100mph with all factory Traxxas parts. Sitting at 59mph right now, have more parts that will be here today.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                                They’re a blast. I had 9 at one time, all Traxxas. Sold them all & just back into. I had some that I would bash around & tear up then I had my speed rigs. My slash 4x4 was my main speed rig got it to 118mph on 6s, it was a beast. Had a bandit speed rig but could never keep it in the ground around 87mph it would just decide it want to fly. Picked up a Mini e-REVO the other day to bash around, then went & got another bandit to turn into a speed rig & just ordered a Slash 4x4 Ultimate for another speed rig. Extremely fun & additive. My new project: Bandit 100.0, trying to hit 100mph with all factory Traxxas parts. Sitting at 59mph right now, have more parts that will be here today.

That’s cool!! I’ve been thinking about getting a fast buggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X