No announcement yet.

My wifes first Offshore Kayak trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. my favorite video to date! Day2 in the works!

Comment

Great video but No, No, No. Never in a million years would I do that. I just flipped my Feel Free in the Angelina River a couple of weeks ago and had enough problems but being 69 years, 11 months didn't help the situation.

Best of luck in the future with that.

Doug

Comment

Awesome video! Really enjoyed watching.

Comment

Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
            Great video but No, No, No. Never in a million years would I do that. I just flipped my Feel Free in the Angelina River a couple of weeks ago and had enough problems but being 69 years, 11 months didn't help the situation.

Best of luck in the future with that.

Doug
            The fact you are still doing that at almost 70 makes you a bad *** in my opinion. I can only hope to be able to. Good job!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              The fact you are still doing that at almost 70 makes you a bad *** in my opinion. I can only hope to be able to. Good job!

Gary
              agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                the magic of editing software lmao
                That's what I figured. I know that my wife doesn't seem to like it when I make "gentle suggestions" like that anytime we're doing some kind of outdoor activity that she isn't expert in yet.

Comment

If you’d shut up long enough she would handle that fish![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    That's what I figured. I know that my wife doesn't seem to like it when I make "gentle suggestions" like that anytime we're doing some kind of outdoor activity that she isn't expert in yet.
                    If your wife is anything like the rest of ours, she is probably an expert the first time out. I know mine seams to be. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

That is an awesome video! Tell your wife that this lady says way to represent!! Loved it and that looked fun but I will keep my feet in a bigger boat.

Comment

Impressive video
                        I need to buy a kayak as I have some excellent snapper numbers in 6-9 fathoms deep, and close to the beach

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          If your wife is anything like the rest of ours, she is probably an expert the first time out. I know mine seams to be. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                          She's not always an expert. She often needs and wants help and instruction. She just doesn't like to get it from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            If you’d shut up long enough she would handle that fish![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Lmao....you are proally right

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              Impressive video
                              I need to buy a kayak as I have some excellent snapper numbers in 6-9 fathoms deep, and close to the beach
                              love some snapper! yum

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
                                :d she's not always an expert. She often needs and wants help and instruction. She just doesn't like to get it from me. :d :d
                                10-4

Comment

Working...
                                X