Birthday Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Looks like a great bday!!! but I cant even imagine my wife buying me a truck wo me knowing about it, she would not have a clue what options I wanted
    After being together for 30 years, my wife knows me better than anyone else. She as seen the trucks that I have purchased over the years. What she didn't know, she researched. She went as far as finding out all the weights on my trailers that I pull and made sure I could easily pull them all. The only thing she didn't get me is a 4x4, but I can live without that, because I already have a another 4WD truck. I put on about 50,000 a year traveling around the Houston area for work. She just new I needed something to slow down the miles on my other truck.

PS. When your wife & daughter spends about $45,000 on a birthday present, complaining never came into my mind. Grateful & Blessed is what I felt

Comment

Awesome!! I think mine got me a plant for my birthday!

Comment

B-lated Happy B-day Carey!

Hope it was a great one!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          After being together for 30 years, my wife knows me better than anyone else. She as seen the trucks that I have purchased over the years. What she didn't know, she researched. She went as far as finding out all the weights on my trailers that I pull and made sure I could easily pull them all. The only thing she didn't get me is a 4x4, but I can live without that, because I already have a another 4WD truck. I put on about 50,000 a year traveling around the Houston area for work. She just new I needed something to slow down the miles on my other truck.

PS. When your wife & daughter spends about $45,000 on a birthday present, complaining never came into my mind. Grateful & Blessed is what I felt

You got a paid in full truck for your birthday?

How cool, and Happy Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            You got a paid in full truck for your birthday?

How cool, and Happy Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes I did

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              Yes I did

I would say blessed indeed! Congrats Carey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very nice and happy birthday my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

**** straight!!!! Love those who love you the most Your your 2 girls

Comment

Awesome gift, congrats on your blessings!

Comment

Working...
                    X