• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humper View Post
    [ATTACH]971823[/ATTACH]
    Agree 1000%

Comment

I'll never forget. My brother has fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, and till this day he and I talk about that devastation 9/11 caused for our great country

Comment

Never forget.

My wife was in NYC during 911. This pic was taken Monday 9-10 right before she and some friends went to Yankee Stadium to watch Roger Clemens pitch against his old team (Red Sox). It was rained out and so they ended up going to the World Trade Center 1 to a restaurant on the 107th floor. Less than 12 hours later, it was hit.
        She and I were actually on the phone with each other when the first tower fell (2nd tower hit). I will forever remember that terrible feeling [emoji853]
        They stayed in Manhattan over by the Empire State Building about 12-13 blocks away from ground zero. They had to evacuate their building and walk to the Hudson twice that week after idiots called in bomb threats. People used to rag on T-Mobile cell service but we talked all week while the big providers didn’t have service.

They were obviously grounded there all week and couldn’t get a flight out after the lift so ended up renting a car on Saturday and driving straight through, non stop all the way to Austin.
        Crazy time....still stirs something in me to this day. [emoji853]
        Never EVER FORGET!! [emoji631]

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          I will never forget. My wife and I got to visit the 9/11 memorial and museum and if you haven't gone, it is very powerful. Here are a couple photos I took from a couple months ago.

We went a couple months also. Took our 19yr old son. I hope it hit him like it did my wife and I. We only had a short time to be in NY but that was our must see. Powerful is a good word for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just told my kids (son is a police officer, and daughter is in the Army) It's days like today that remind you why we choose to serve our country. To protect it against people that would do it harm. And bring hell to the people that do. Stay safe, I'm proud of you both

Comment

I myself will never forget and carry a deep anger for the people and religion that caused this. I know I will answer to my maker about the anger I feel but that's on me and can't be changed. I will not forget or forgive that day. And for anyone that embodies or believes in their cause by saying they have a right to wish bad on us then they can pound sand too. Sorry for the rant.

Comment

"The era of Osama lasted about one hour. From the time the first plane hit the tower until the General Militia of Flight 93 reported for duty"
                - Mark Steyn

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      "The era of Osama lasted about one hour. From the time the first plane hit the tower until the General Militia of Flight 93 reported for duty"
                      - Mark Steyn
                      chills

Comment

I'm scared that many have forgotten.
                        I will never forget. I was pulling into the parking lot at college and heard on the radio about the first one. Ended up in the cafeteria glued to the TV and saw them fall. The pics of people jumping out windows still hit me like a gut punch.

Comment

I was walking into History class my junior year of high school and being speechless. I still think about it every time I see an airplane bank hard to make their landing at ABIA.

Comment

"Some people did something".
                            Let that sink in.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeh..think about it daily on way home on hardy.. when i see the planes all in a line descending to intercontinental airport... always remember how eerie it was to not see/hear non-military aircraft in the skies..and then how nervous it was when they started flying again .

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                                "Some people did something".
                                Let that sink in.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                **** that *****.

Comment

Working...
                                X