Krivoman blind concealment/brush in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman blind concealment/brush in

Just want to pick the brain of the Green Screen. I have a Krivoman blind that I am gonna use for bowhunting. Any suggestions or brush in pics? Post what you got.

In the past I didn't brush in pop ups, but Im thinking the Krivo might need some help. Opinions?

Put it out early and you don’t have to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve set mine up well before season under mesquite trees with great success. Didn’t brush in at all.

Comment

Probably never hurts to brush it in but I’m not sure if it really matters.

Comment

I bought it for my wife to hunt out of. Had it setting on a trailer, well she hasn't hunted in 2 years, soooo, you snooze you loose. But bowhunting I was concerned I would need to conceal it. Now these are SETx deer, they a little more jumpy.

Thanx for the replies

Comment

In for pics and ideas as well. Picking mine up on the 17th and setting it out. I'll be putting it on a 2'-3' wooden platform as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always brush my stands in. Sure your local deer get use to your stand but what about that big bruiser that's out roaming during the rut that shows up and there is your stand bigger than Dallas, I had that happen to me several years ago I had my regulars around my feeder and stand and I see a big mature buck that I had never seen before and he spotted my ground blind about 100 yards away and off he went. Never saw him again or even caught him on camera. Just my opinion brush it in.

Comment

It's a maverick blind, I always brush them in and they never look at me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanx for the responses.

Comment

We usually let it grow up around them and trim lanes. I have several that are in the open and the deer don’t mind them at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmm,

Comment

I painted mine camo ( probably not necessary) and set it under some trees for shade. Had deer pics right in front of it within the first week

Comment

I painted mine too, but wow! You are an artist

Comment

I don’t brush any of mine in. Looks cool when you do but not necessary.

Comment

Put it under some trees for shade if nothing else! Oct sits are toasty !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X