This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    They won't even sniff the playoff's this year!!!

well that took longer than I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      “In Kellen Moore we trust!!”

I sure hope he surprises the hell out of us but I'm not banking on it. I am really excited to see what Kitna has done to Dak with footwork and everything else.

Comment

Barring bad injuries the Cowboys will be really good this year, I may be crazy but I think Dak could have an MVP type year, but not without the services of the best **** running back in the NFL !!

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          Regarding Zeke:

There are few situations when rushing is better than passing, and the Cowboy back isn't elite at those.

Ezekiel Elliott Is Not Worth The Money He Wants
          I read this too and was surprised. Then I read/heard several NFL analysts totally shoot it down as there are far too many variables can't be factored in a statistical analysis. Play calling was singled out as a major flaw as Zeke was graded down significantly based on red zone carries. Linehan had a preference for passing in the red zone and the Cowboys red zone performance was less than stellar.

Zeke is a stud and easily the best offensive player on this team. He was the leading rusher in the NFL by 200+ yards and he didn't even play the final game of the season. He also did this behind and offensive line that gave up the 2nd most sacks in the NFL last season. I hope they pay the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            well that took longer than I thought...

Come on man, I'm a cowboy fan!!!
            I knew that would get a rise out of ya.
            But really, I think they will miss out this year. They seem to mess up when it really counts.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              i read this too and was surprised. Then i read/heard several nfl analysts totally shoot it down as there are far too many variables can't be factored in a statistical analysis. Play calling was singled out as a major flaw as zeke was graded down significantly based on red zone carries. Linehan had a preference for passing in the red zone and the cowboys red zone performance was less than stellar.

Zeke is a stud and easily the best offensive player on this team. He was the leading rusher in the nfl by 200+ yards and he didn't even play the final game of the season. He also did this behind and offensive line that gave up the 2nd most sacks in the nfl last season. I hope they pay the man.
              exactly !!

Comment

I sure hope he surprises the hell out of us but I'm not banking on it. I am really excited to see what Kitna has done to Dak with footwork and everything else.

Can’t be worse, can it?

I think Dak will improve a lot, and continue to do so, because he is a worker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was the leading rusher in the NFL by 200+ yards and he didn't even play the final game of the season. He also did this behind and offensive line that gave up the 2nd most sacks in the NFL last season. I hope they pay the man.

That's a stretch to downplay the lines contribution for a rusher using QB sacks as a drive it home point...

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Can’t be worse, can it?

I think Dak will improve a lot, and continue to do so, because he is a worker.

Nope..

I think so too....I think Kitna will be a big help. That being said...Show me! I'll eat crow Dakota!

Comment

That's a stretch to downplay the lines contribution for a rusher using QB sacks as a drive it home point...
                    They are not identical forms of comparison by any means, but let's face the facts. The mobile Dak was sacked 58 times last season, 11 more times than the much less than mobile Eli. So let's not pretend Zeke had stellar line play while the O-line took plays off when Dak threw the ball.

Comment

Come on guys that got to have Zeke to have any chance to win now. They need to pay him whatever it takes to get him signed now and playing. We want playoff wins and a super bowl. No chance without Zeke!
                      Last edited by Killer; 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

They are not identical forms of comparison by any means, but let's face the facts. The mobile Dak was sacked 58 times last season, 11 more times than the much less than mobile Eli. So let's not pretend Zeke had stellar line play while the O-line took plays off when Dak threw the ball.

They are not forms of comparison at all. Dak holds the ball and takes sacks, Eli gets rid of it...what happens after that doesn’t seem to concern him.

I’m not saying Zeke isn’t great, but the overwhelming odds say that he won’t be in 3 years, at which time all you guys would have him making ~13-15 million, while some 3rd rounder yet to be drafted is taking his snaps. You guys are not paying attention to the trends of the league!

He’s under contract for two more years, he can show up to work, or he can **** all the way off to buffalo or the jets.

Comment

Comment

Go cowboys!!

Comment

Just took a look at Dallas depth chart at RB. Will this work if zeke does sit out?

The most accurate, up to date NFL Depth Charts and Rosters on the net for reality football, fantasy owners and fans.
                              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-29-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X