Well House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well House

I need a well house for property out West. Build one or buy one? I’ve see some metal building well houses that might be easy route
    6x6 $1650 or 6x8 $1850

I bought the fiberglass hinged house ( in case the well/pump needs to be worked on and it was installed with a slab.

Comment

Where from?

Comment

Following

Comment

I built a small pump house for my cabin a couple of years ago. pretty easy and didn't take long. This was wood but before the prices went crazy and probably only had $500 or so in it.

Comment

Bigger is better. Also go with a roof that is easy to remove if you have a submersible pump. Just had to replace mine last week and had to rip the roof off to do it.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

Find an old grain silo, or water cistern…..

Comment

I have a 10x8 arrow shed. When I bought it, it was like $300 or so. I put mine on a slab. It was a pain in the butt putting it together but other than that it was the best bang for my buck.

Comment

Will a port o can work I see companies leave them on the side of the road everywhere

Comment

Following

Comment

I put 14" wind turbine on my roof over the well. 3 screws to remove it. Pull well pipe thru through it. Works great.

Comment

This is what I used about 18 years ago. It is still holding up well. https://www.muellerinc.com/products/...uilding-6-x-9/

My well has the flexible poly pipe and is only about 60 feet. So pulling the well has not been an issue. But keep in mind you might have to take the roof off to pull your well.

LW

Comment

Well House

Update, I am ordering an 80x80 from M&D in OK, fully insulated and has pick up point on top to remove from well. $990.00

Comment

This is plus freight to have it shipped

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                              Update, I am ordering an 80x80 from M&D in OK, fully insulated and has pick up point on top to remove from well. $990.00

Can you send me a link for that please. Thats a pretty good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X