Pronghorn Outfitter suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    You could close your eyes and pick any spot on Wyoming map, show up and kill a pronghorn
    Yes but you have to draw the tag.
    For DIY hunters with time to invest in a few PP , Wyoming is a great state to hunt.

A private land hunt in NM could be a very nice chance at at trophy buck and probably easier to get a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
      X2 on Sagebrush outfitters. Jeremy Guglemyer will put you antelope.

Where is sagebrush outfitters located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spearhead Ranch - Douglas WY

Click image for larger version

Name:	Antelope.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	24638529

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
          I guide pronghorn hunts in New Mexico and Texas. I work for an outfitter. We don’t do much advertising beside word of mouth. The outfitters name is Dr Dan Mcbride. He is very well know in the antelope world for the trophy class antelope we harvest. Are hunts are not cheap by any means but very worth the month. We are very much trophy minded hunters. Looking to take the biggest bucks we can find which Varys year to year based on nutrition and rain fall.
          i would assume you scout alot for a trophy class buck? have a website

Comment

I guide pronghorn hunts in New Mexico and Texas. I work for an outfitter. We don’t do much advertising beside word of mouth. The outfitters name is Dr Dan Mcbride. He is very well know in the antelope world for the trophy class antelope we harvest. Are hunts are not cheap by any means but very worth the month. We are very much trophy minded hunters. Looking to take the biggest bucks we can find which Varys year to year based on nutrition and rain fall.

Would you mind sending me your info?? I’m looking for a hunt next year. I’m only interested in a trophy goat after sitting out a year.

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
              Tye Lightfoot of Southwestern New Mexico Trophy Hunts in NM. Tye is a great person and friend. He works hard to satisfy his clients. The name of his outfit may be changing soon.

Yes. Brunner and I hunted with Tye in August. Highly recommend. Great guy. And he’ll do a prairie dog hunt in there also after your speed goat hits the dirt.

Comment

Are we talking about Dan Edward McBride, DVM who ran the Burnett Vet Clinic or another Dr. McBride ?

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  Are we talking about Dan Edward McBride, DVM who ran the Burnett Vet Clinic or another Dr. McBride ?
                  Same. He knows more about antelopes than just about anyone. I've hunted with him for years and have seen 87" and two over 90" taken. Great experience.

Comment

These boys kill some of the biggest antelope to walk the southern US. Monsters!

Comment

hunts in New Mexico for elk, aoudad, antelope, Mule deer, Oryx, New Mexico quail guide , New Mexico elk outfitter , new mexico quail hunts, brugman outfitting,

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                        Where is sagebrush outfitters located?

Jeremy is around Dalhart but they also guide in NM. He and his brother Jerad are some of the finest guides you could hunt with. They knock down big goats every year. First class operation.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                          Several states where pronghorn are plentiful on public land with easy to draw or OTC tags and the price would be much cheaper than an outfitter. Just an idea.
                          Yes I would say one of the easiest diy hunts out there. Unless your looking for a bigger then normal trophy. Or you can’t get access to the places you want with out booking with a guide.

Comment

Spearhead does a good job but I would not book a trophy hunt with them.

I would look to NM for a trophy hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              Same. He knows more about antelopes than just about anyone. I've hunted with him for years and have seen 87" and two over 90" taken. Great experience.

Interesting. Everyone makes mistakes.

He does know antelopes.

Comment

Pronghorn hunting has always been on bucket list - thanks for the thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X