• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Clay and Bisch.

Comment

Man alot of nice animals!

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Comment

My good friend Dyrk from Montana came down to my place last week. He killed his first deer w his recurve. I have never seen him so excited. He is a very accomplished bow hunter. All he lacks for his Archery NA 29 is a grizzly bear. He considered taking this deer one of the highlights of his bow hunting career.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!! What a buck!!

Congrats to Dyrk!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
            My good friend Dyrk from Montana came down to my place last week. He killed his first deer w his recurve. I have never seen him so excited. He is a very accomplished bow hunter. All he lacks for his Archery NA 29 is a grizzly bear. He considered taking this deer one of the highlights of his bow hunting career.
            An outstanding buck for sure. Congratulations, nice shooting Dyrk and great pic.

Comment

Heck of a buck.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Dyrk!

Comment

Honest I wasn't trying to kill her. Just trying to shave her beard off for her and got a little too close. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221206_104217_MP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	24700582

Comment

Congrats Gary! Looks like the woodies in that picture!

Comment

Congrats on the thunder chicken Gary.

Bisch

Comment

Yeah I'm liking the woods out of that bow real well. I have a set of pre-finished POC shafts I need to get built. May get some more Doug fir for the Africa trip though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Decided to go sit in a blind this afternoon and see if I could get a shot at a decent whitetail buck. I’ve been noticing some rut activity and saw a new buck the other day.

Anyway, not long after I sat down, a group of blackbuck antelope came in. There was one real nice ram, and I decided if he gave me a shot I would take it. After a while, he ended up at about 12yds munching on the hand throw corn I had put down. When he put his near leg forward, I drew back and let an arrow fly!!! My first impression was that I might have been low. He bounded off and after about 75yds, toppled over in sight!!!!! I’m not sure if I fumbled the shot a bit or if he did a matrix move on me, but the arrow went in just in front of the near leg, and then up thru his neck.

This is the first blackbuck I have ever shot on my place, and I’m very happy with him. He measured 20 1/2” x 20 3/8” which is a pretty darn good ram!!!!!!

Anyway, here’s the pics:

From the blind

As I found him

And the LDP

Bisch

**** fine Antelope sir!

Comment

Wow, just WOW Bisch !!!

Congrats to all again !!!

I'll trade someone a whole family of inlaws for a decent place to hunt. LOL

Rick

Comment

Congratulations to all, that blackbuck is a nice animal!

Comment

Helluva first deer Dyrk!
                                That’s a trophy Gary congrats!
                                Busch that’s a beautiful Black Buck congrats again!

Comment

Working...
                                X