Clear All

Congrats Widdler!

Comment

Way2go Widdler!!!

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

Well, it’s not a deer but it’s a trad harvest. Cool looking animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 Trad Harvest Thread

Congrats on that stinky old porcupine Brandon!!!! I’ve shot one, and I’ll never shoot another unless it’s an African porcupine!

I’m not 100% sure, but that may be the first porcupine ever posted in this thread!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Uhm, congratulations! Did it duck the string at all?

Comment

Congrats on that porcupine Brandon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Congrats on that stinky old porcupine Brandon!!!! I’ve shot one, and I’ll never shoot another unless it’s an African porcupine!

I’m not 100% sure, but that may be the first porcupine ever posted in this thread!!!!!

Bisch

I missed an African Porcupine with my PH’s clapped together .22 mag. Very cool critters.

I’ll be honest, after I killed it I felt bad, and I never feel bad killing an animal. Came into my set and after watching him for a bit decided to shoot because that’s the last thing I want my dog getting into, even though I know odds are slim she would find this one.

Probably won’t ever kill another one unless it’s in the front yard.

It was very cool to be able to handle it and see just how many quills they have

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                    I missed an African Porcupine with my PH’s clapped together .22 mag. Very cool critters.

I’ll be honest, after I killed it I felt bad, and I never feel bad killing an animal. Came into my set and after watching him for a bit decided to shoot because that’s the last thing I want my dog getting into, even though I know odds are slim she would find this one.

Probably won’t ever kill another one unless it’s in the front yard.

It was very cool to be able to handle it and see just how many quills they have
                    Use to run beagles for bunnies. Hated the dogs getting into them.
                    We have some at the ranch. Had some at the lease I had before that. Will say I wore them out as a youth. Now, I watch them but . . . They are definitely dangerous to a dog.

Comment

This was a couple months ago at my place. I do not have a soft spot for them at all!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Poor dog. The ones in the roof of the mouth are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

This was a couple months ago at my place. I do not have a soft spot for them at all!!!!!!

Bisch

I shoot every single one of them I see for exactly this reason and I'm not even a dog owner. I've seen it more than once and it's awful!

Comment

That hurts just looking at it.

Comment

Got this fella as he was cruising looking for does on my lease in Oklahoma
                              Was shooting the Palmer Longbow
                              Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations Corey. You got a good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X