No announcement yet.

The Official 2022 APR/ TBH Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidently I’m one of those 4, so it’s getting close. Thanks for the update Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
      Evidently I’m one of those 4, so it’s getting close. Thanks for the update Robert.
      I guess I’m number 2 lol

Yes thanks Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        A little update for everybody........... All but 4 of the units built on AG composites stocks have either been delivered or are in final production and will deliver in the next week or so. The 4 that haven't hit production yet are waiting on barrels or some misc. component(one stock). The McMillan based builds are the bulk of what's left. Those should start trickling in very soon as I have already seen a couple of invoices come through.

Seems like the "no timeline" approach has been quicker than the pre-planning we did in years past. Go figure
        Can’t wait!

Comment

Just picked up my 7-08. APR knocked it out of the park as always!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Just picked up my 7-08. APR knocked it out of the park as always!
            Pics!

Comment

The Official 2022 APR/ TBH Special

Need to throw a bipod on it for better photos but here are some with a leupy vx-5 on it

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Need to throw a bipod on it for better photos but here are some with a leupy vx-5 on it

I may have to copy that build, good looking rifle. How long is your barrel and what twist did you go with?

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                  I may have to copy that build, good looking rifle. How long is your barrel and what twist did you go with?
                  20” and 1-8

Comment

I got my call yesterday and missed it. I'll call on Monday and set up a pick up time.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                      So is that a maverick with a CF barrel? Doesn't look like the Anti action, looks like the tenacity?

Either way, super sharp looking rifle. Love the CF barrel with the gray trim

Comment

Picked mine up today and even snagged a couple boxes of ammo.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0E14B0C6-8FF6-48B2-B9E1-88B310ACFEA3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	24687488
                          Picked mine up Tuesday and I love it. Still deciding which scope I’m going with.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                            [ATTACH]1095172[/ATTACH]
                            Picked mine up Tuesday and I love it. Still deciding which scope I’m going with.
                            Beautiful stick Sir!!!

Comment

Build specs guys?!?

Comment

Anybody else pick theirs up lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X