No announcement yet.

profile pic help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arquero, I did receive your private message and have now replied. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, though, had I not seen your message here. Send me an email at tx_david@yahoo.com and I'll reply with the avatars I have of you and your dad. I'll first reduce them to work here.

Comment

Hillcountryhunter... yes, I do. Please send email for me to reply to.

If anyone wants to email requests for old avatars I may have on file, please include the following....

1) IMPORTANT! Your previous and current usernames. Any username you may have ever used that I may have filed it under.

2) Your first and last name. In rare instances, I may have filed it under your "real" name.

3) A general description of the picture you're looking for. (ex. My ram picture.) Any clues may be helpful.

Send requests to tx_david@yahoo.com.

4) BE PATIENT! I have to find the file, reduce the file size, resave it and attach it to a reply. No promises on time frame, but I'll do the best I can.

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

My pic is 19.2kb and is also 116 x 75 yet I keeb getting an upload failed message. Any thoughts?

Comment

Me too. I have tried all different sizes from 11kb to 100x100 and still get an upload error?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Comment

Same here! I just tried to post one that Snakelover sent me and got the "upload failed" message. It was 165x165 and like 18.something. Whats up with this?

Comment

Site may just be busy with a lot of people trying to upload at the same time. I think I'll try again after midnight.

Comment

any ideas how to add videos back in signature area at bottom, old command aint working....

Comment

J.T.

Try "[ url] www.???.com [ /url]"

remove the quote and the spaces

Comment

Little Closer I think...How about making it say what you want it to say and not showing link. Thanks OltrickyGus!

Comment

Sneaking into the fire ring, Hope photo works
                        made 164 x164. As sneak off for another beer.

Comment

I'm getting an error, too.
                          I'll try again later.

Comment

test........

Comment

[ url=www.bowhunterhoward.com/videos/turkey.wmv] J.T.'s Turkey Quest [ /url]

Should give you this

J.T.'s Turkey Quest

Comment

keep getting error

Comment

Working...
                                X