F250 4x4 leveled. Pros/Cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250 4x4 leveled. Pros/Cons

Just bought a new F250 4x4 and looking for feedback from anyone who's had theirs leveled. Did your gas mileage suffer much? How was the handling and ride after? Any front end issues? I've also heard it will void the warranty for any front end work unless you do it the dealer. Thanks in advance.

Not sure on the new Ford but I took my new Tundra crewmax to 4wheel parts and had a leveling kit put on it. Rides great drives straight and is all warranties on it through the dealership. Good luck mine is great.
    Last edited by kenforu; 04-07-2021, 07:04 PM. Reason: Wrong

Comment

You can do a reverse level, look at PMF, will level and no front end issues. Check out the Super Duty forum lots of discussion on that topic.

Comment

I did the level and put the 36 inch toyo mts on my 2014 f250 diesel went from 17 on highway to 13, looked great, will never do it again, also wish i woulda done toyo ats bc of the noise, guess im getting old.
        My 2019 left it stock.
        However i recently googled the tremor package which i think is bigger tires guys claim they are getting 18 on highway might get that next time

Comment

Just bought a new 2021 f250. Had them level it 2.5” in the front with Readylift spacers and add 35” Toyos at the dealership. All under warranty. You won’t notice much of anything other than a better looking truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            Just bought a new 2021 f250. Had them level it 2.5” in the front with Readylift spacers and add 35” Toyos at the dealership. All under warranty. You won’t notice much of anything other than a better looking truck.

Mind posting up some pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxAgHntr View Post
              Mind posting up some pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#bigpic! lol

Comment

I leveled my 2019 F250 but did it with a coil over kit. I also changed out the steering stabilizer. No idea on fuel mileage. Didn’t calculate before as I did it within a week of getting the truck. Honestly haven’t calculated it since. I thought it improved the handling but I didn’t go with a spacer kit and I went with new shocks all around.

Comment

In for info

Comment

We thought about doing ours but **** it's tall already

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 with a 2 1/2” Ready Lift leveling kit and 35” Nitto Grapplers. Drives like factory.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I leveled my 2017. Readylift kit and no difference in drive ability.

Put on 35’s, ranch hand full replacement and mileage dropped from 17 to 15.

Now run 37’s and I get 12-14 mpg. But dang it looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post

Is that a tremor package? Doesn’t say it on the side but like everything being blacked out. Good looking truck.

Comment

Pros - Looks Cool, No rubbing(even with slightly larger than stock tires)
                              Cons - fuel mileage WILL SUFFER(if anyone says otherwise they are flat lying)

Comment

Working...
                              X