X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC Newman Yagua

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
      Looking for a couple boxes of HDM epicure de luxe. Anyone have any leads?

Also, anyone ordered from the online cc retailers lately? Any issues with ihav or coh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I've ordered at least a dozen times from Ihav. No problems. Sign up for their newsletter and you will receive specials every other week or so. They also sell a few non-cuban stogies at great prices, like Plasencia and Oliva. Shipping is always free and guaranteed. If you pay by card, so you might have to let your bank know.

The price guide below has a good list of what cigars should cost. But that does not include shipping. For the most part, Cuba sets and controls the price.

One thing to keep in mind is that the vast majority of cuban cigars are not aged. Exception being Cohiba, so it is recommended you buy a box and let them "rest," for at least six months before you start smoking them. It is hard to do.

Note to google bots nothing is sold on this blog, the prices are for information only towards travellers visiting Cuba.The list now also ...

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Comment

I have no picture to share but me and the boss enjoyed a VSG Sorcerer on the last day of our work retreat- nice complex cigar, really enjoyed it- let's keep it going!

Comment

I haven't burned any in a while, but my buddy gave me this one to burn last night.
          It was pretty good, really started smooth out right after this picture and ring removed.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Macanudo Inspirado Orange yesterday. One of my favorite non Cubans. Ordered a 5 pack of orange and green to try. Black works killer bee this morning. Quite good as well. I’m purposely smoking slower and getting a lot more out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone interested in a Romeo y Julieta No 2 Tubos? Date code is Nov 16 $150 tyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                Anyone interested in a Romeo y Julieta No 2 Tubos? Date code is Nov 16 $150 tyd.
                Pics

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that 9 or 18 count box?

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    Is that 9 or 18 count box?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll take 'em. PM me on how would you like to be paid

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                        I'll take 'em. PM me on how would you like to be paid
                        PM sent

Comment

Dang I wish I was on here for that box. Those are tasty. Great grab.

Comment

I call third on the Tubos!
                            Smoked a Cuaba divino last night while watering the plants. 30 minute smoke.

Comment

Well if i don't get my smell back from Covid, I might have another box to sell!

Comment

So maybe we need a cigar and beverage page...

Comment

Working...
                                X