No announcement yet.

yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife just showed me RIP (Cole Houser) in the movie "The Breakup", with Vince Vaughn.

Man, no resemblance!

Comment

I was reading about the Texas Rangers (DPS) this morning and one of the more famous (although i had not heard of him until today), was John "RIP" Ford. The RIP stood for REST IN PEACE. I do not recall how Rip got his name or if Rip was the name he had when John first met him. But it would be kind of cool if the name was somehow based on that Texas Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
        Wife just showed me RIP (Cole Houser) in the movie "The Breakup", with Vince Vaughn.

Man, no resemblance!

Watch Pitch Black, Dazed and Confused and Good Will Hunting, wouldn’t recognize him.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
          I've heard rumors that Rip dies in season 4, but unconfirmed.
          That will be when I quit watching it if that's true.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
            Nah...just made it look to me like she's had some work done to those DSL's over the years.
            I don't find her attractive at all, but that's just me.
            I just don't get the whole collagen injection thing for women's lips...
            I think she’s part carp.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post

Man, no resemblance!
              Put some respect on his name. Dazed and Confused should be what he's known from!

I just finally caught up on season 3. It got painful at times to watch as others have noted "hokey"

but dangit did it not wrap me back in with the finale

Comment

I thought they all died in the last episode

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  Watch Pitch Black, Dazed and Confused and Good Will Hunting, wouldn’t recognize him.
                  Also lays in The Cave.

Comment

Working...
                  X