No announcement yet.

yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure Lloyd is going to throw Walker off that cliff in Wyoming, everything else is wide open

The theory that the ugly Indian chick is behind the attacks is very plausible

Reckon John will get his chest cracked in a mobile vet trailer and survive again?

Comment

If you go back and re-watch it, you'll see all the different scenarios that it could be. Its a crap shoot as to witch one the go with.

JD is going to have the kid stuff a bandanna in the bullet hole, like the scene in the John Wayne movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        John Dutton aint dead.

Somehow the Yellowstone is gonna become part of reservation land to protect it from Roarke's soon to be dead ***. Probably a deal with Rainwater involving Kacy's over dramatic, and annnoying, wife.

Beth gonna lose a limb or two, and maybe a little starch in her shorts.

Jamie doesn't get the killin he deserves, but he'll be removed from the family, disgraced politically, and left with nothing.

Kacy stays livestock commish once the Yellowstone is protected, and John is married to the governor.

Lloyd dies taking a bullet from Walker, destined for Rip.

That blonde barrel racer has a really nice butt!

Rip. Kills. Everybody.

I'm only certain of one of these things.

I think you got two right

Didn’t realize she’s the goofball wife in The Iron Orchard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stroked View Post
          hahaha, told the wife the other night she looked like a heifers vagina with those lips!! ahahahaha
          Oh, great. I’ll never be able to look another heifer’s vagina the same way.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re-watched it again last night...
              "Horse-lips" looks like she may play into all this killin' but that's probably an easy option.

I really think this may be tied back to the Beck brothers like someone else mentioned. Sort of like in that movie Next of Kin w/ Patrick Swayze. Their family coming for retribution, not just revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                Oh, great. I’ll never be able to look another heifer’s vagina the same way.
                Not only is that chicks lips whack AF she is a terrible actress.

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                  Re-watched it again last night...
                  "Horse-lips" looks like she may play into all this killin' but that's probably an easy option.

I really think this may be tied back to the Beck brothers like someone else mentioned. Sort of like in that movie Next of Kin w/ Patrick Swayze. Their family coming for retribution, not just revenge.
                  Yeah almost seems too obvious. Couple people here think it's Jamie, probably because he has ******* hair.

Comment

Wasn’t Jamie the only one that didn’t get attacked?

Maybe it was his real dad who was a self named “killer.”

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                      Somehow they need to get the barrel racers in the horse trough....
                      This. This is why I will watch season 4. Only for this.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Wasn’t Jamie the only one that didn’t get attacked?

Maybe it was his real dad who was a self named “killer.”
                        I don't think real dad had the wits to coordinate that. It's either the corp that's wanting the land for airport or Indians. Y'all sure are tough on that Indian gal, I thinks she's hot

Comment

I don’t think it’s Jamie. It wouldn’t be smart for him to carry out an attack on everyone except Rip...

I’m guessing every one was carried out by Rourke and his group. It makes too much sense to be anyone else.

I also don’t think anyone is dead. John appeared fine other than some flesh wounds. Casey has military training and had a weapon. Beth will probably be messed up pretty good but her character is too good to end the way it did. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think:
                            a) Jamie had it done. His real dad told him "the easiest way to take the kingdom is to kill the King"
                            or
                            b) the black lady that fired Beth told Rourke to "treat this like an oil takeover in Yemen" or something along those lines. Rourke could've gone that route.

Comment

Costner is not going anywhere; Beth will be fine, as well. That weasel Jaime is involved with the attacks, but mostly Roark. The kid by the road will have some key role in a positive manner.

No matter whether any of the above is correct, you can bet that Rip will unleash Holy Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                                Costner is not going anywhere; Beth will be fine, as well. That weasel Jaime is involved with the attacks, but mostly Roark. The kid by the road will have some key role in a positive manner.

No matter whether any of the above is correct, you can bet that Rip will unleash Holy Hell!
                                Train Station gonna fill up quick

Comment

Working...
                                X