Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    BETZ is the stock symbol. It is a gaming ETF. Just goto ticker lookup and search BETZ. It’s Roundhill Sportsbetting and IGaming something like that for name.
    Thank you sir. For some reason it doesn’t show up on my TD Ameritrade app. Did a little web search and found out a little more about it. It’s interesting for sure.
    Thanks again

Comment

Hlx has been good for me lately.

Comment

I sold to early, unfortunately. Thought it would fall back down.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          We did this with about 90% of our savings last month. Very little cash sitting right now
          I dig it, fortune favors the bold. My wife is hesitant to put more $$$ into the stock market so I have to do it gradually.

Comment

Staying in cash for short term here even though it is the worst place to be if the massive dump of cash into the system causes inflation. I have written and erased my plan three times lest some fool believes I know the way and follows me off a cliff. Plan is sure to include real property and leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Yeah my portfolios are looking real nice! Keep in mind you can still close out old 401ks penalty free until September. Might pull one and double down on a few travel stocks that are still pretty cheap.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
              Haven’t read the details around this completely. They just waved the 10% early withdrawal penalty correct? You still will have to pay the taxes right?

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                Haven’t read the details around this completely. They just waved the 10% early withdrawal penalty correct? You still will have to pay the taxes right?
                Yes, you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I went pretty heavy, at least for me, on Cracker Barrel and Royal Caribbean in early April. Both are looking great so far. Old people are ready to get back to eating out and cruising.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My entire stimulus check went into Carnival at $11.50/share.

Comment

One that should be on peoples radar is NKLA. Nikola will be electric and hydrogen big rigs. Production expected 2021. The potential for that market is insane. I don't think it's currently a buy but worth watching for sure. I had bought in on VTIQ before their merger with Nikola and the ticker changed to NKLA and just took my money today. It should have a good drop from where it is with no revenue coming in currently

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I’m loving my RCL and CBRL right about now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yep! I got in on it at $32

Comment

One that should be on peoples radar is NKLA. Nikola will be electric and hydrogen big rigs. Production expected 2021. The potential for that market is insane. I don't think it's currently a buy but worth watching for sure. I had bought in on VTIQ before their merger with Nikola and the ticker changed to NKLA and just took my money today. It should have a good drop from where it is with no revenue coming in currently
                        Maybe I was wrong haha. Ran with profits at $52 and it’s around $85 after hours

Comment

Tried to tell folks MPC at $15 and change was a buy. It is now at $42 and change

Currently holding 4,800 shares and watching.

Comment

I'm up 237% since I jumped in to Robinhood about 2 months ago....too bad I just put a little beer money on it and not my Trump money

Thank you to whoever it was that mentioned SSL back then

Comment

Put about 80% of our free cash in the market about a month back, primarily in O&G stocks with one exception. Hope this ride continues!

Comment

Maybe I was wrong haha. Ran with profits at $52 and it’s around $85 after hours
                                $93 after hours now..

This market has gone insane. I almost bought CHK $25 calls on Friday for under $2... They were trading over $45 today Would have been a $55,000 payday on just a $1,800 bet ... Makes me want to puke

Comment

Working...
                                X