No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't invest much before all of this happened - but in April I bought a lot of Carnival, some RC, and American Airlines. Spent what I could comfortably lose and dang I wish I would have spent a lot more, but still happy with where I am sitting as of now. If it dips/crashes again, I will be putting more into it.

Comment

AAL up 100% in the last 2 days. RCL up 50% this week. HAL is up 110% in the last month. Sure wish I would have bought some of those a month ago. Oh wait.....I did. Turning my $1200 stimulus into $2000 in less than a month if thing keep going the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        AAL up 100% in the last 2 days. RCL up 50% this week. HAL is up 110% in the last month. Sure wish I would have bought some of those a month ago. Oh wait.....I did. Turning my $1200 stimulus into $2000 in less than a month if thing keep going the way they are.
        I had AAL on my watch list with the intent to buy some this week. Set a limit buy and never got below the price margin I set.....dang

Comment

Past couple days have been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Past couple days have been awesome.

Sure has. Hope it keeps going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

REIT stocks are killing it. The way things are going dow will be 29+ by July

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                I have been amazed at the markets. Lots of people out of work and hurting, but it continues to trend back up. I am almost back to where I was pre-CV. I'm still nervous but not as much as I was when it was plunging. I hung in and did not sell and i'm glad I didn't
                I thought about selling but didn't. Glad I didn't also

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  AAL up 100% in the last 2 days. RCL up 50% this week. HAL is up 110% in the last month. Sure wish I would have bought some of those a month ago. Oh wait.....I did. Turned my $1200 stimulus into $2000 in less than a month.

I’m loving my RCL and CBRL right about now.

Comment

Yeah my portfolios are looking real nice! Keep in mind you can still close out old 401ks penalty free until September. Might pull one and double down on a few travel stocks that are still pretty cheap.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm up 44% and counting on UAL, might buy more. And as usual AMZN keeps on trucking.

Comment

Almost 1000 points mid day. Is looking pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                          REIT stocks are killing it. The way things are going dow will be 29+ by July
                          Im up 3.2% today on my REIT holdings. Of course Im still down 12% from where they were in mid Feb.

Comment

I took a quick $1400 off a 5k investment in a penny stock today and might turn into a suppressor. That’s was my goal when in eating at start. Could also keep trading it if the market starts to cycle some and turn into thermal scope.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I’m loving my RCL and CBRL right about now.

Yep glad I put a big chunk in RCL when it was down

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Im up 3.2% today on my REIT holdings. Of course Im still down 12% from where they were in mid Feb.
                                I think the reit stocks will get back to pre Covid before the end of the year. Hold out and you will double/ triple your holding value and have some major dividends. Unless something else crazy happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X