No announcement yet.

APR wins big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! We got pretty lucky Feel like my luck might have just ran out though.We’re sitting in Raton, NM right now getting ready for the 1.5 mile challenge tomorrow, and I’ve either got a scope issue or adjustable base issue.. and not enough ammo to sort out either. Feeling pretty dumb about my “traveling light” strategy about now. Haha. I expect tomorrow’s showing will be fairly embarrassing for me, but the rest of team APR should pick up the slack.....and hopefully won’t disown me

On a side note - if it turns out to be the scope, it will make the second one in 2 weeks! Both very high end examples. There will be a spare scope in the truck moving forward!!!!!

Comment

Details on the guns?

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
        Details on the guns?
        Would love to se an equipment list like the one below to research what cartridges, components, shooters, and powder/bullets are being used for ELR shooting. I grew up shooting short range < 300 yds with the 6PPC

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Would love to se an equipment list like the one below to research what cartridges, components, shooters, and powder/bullets are being used for ELR shooting. I grew up shooting short range < 300 yds with the 6PPC
          2 observations.

Lack of Vortex

and Bix and Andy will probably dominate these lists in a few years.

Comment

2970 yards, 1.68 miles... 10x farther than I’m comfortable saying I can shoot consistently. These numbers always baffle me, impressive.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

I think you’ll be able to see that info in the near future. There are a couple of folks compiling that info and doing a pretty good job of tracking it down and compiling it. Most matches are being proactive in collecting it.

Comment

That would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X