An update on the Dahmer family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update on the Dahmer family.

Well after 6 months of hell on earth.......

The person who hurt my daugter was indicted for aggravated sexual assault on Monday. Thank God that the legal system did what its supposed too.

We still have up to a year for my daughters case to go through the system so please pray for us and our family. Hopefully justice will be served by the legal system, and my whole family can move on from this dark cloud that seems to hang over us.

My gunshot wound became infected two weeks ago and required me to be in the hospital for the last couple weeks. I am out of the body shop now and hopefully back for good. I won't be on the greenscreeen for another couple of weeks while I heal.

Due to my injuries the US Army has decided that I may not re-enlist.

The doctors are telling me I will lose up to 50% of normal function of my left arm. Other than my arm all cuts are healing nicely. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for our family during our rought times.

Justin.

prayers for the Dahmer family.

Comment

Justin, have the guys who assaulted you been caught/ charged. God bless.

Comment

Prayers sent Dahmer.
        Refresh my memory please. Why are you losing use of your arm???
        Will you still be able to shoot a bow?

Comment

Wow, that's a lot. Praying for the Lord to rain His mercy down on you and your family.

Comment

prayers to you and family

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              Prayers sent Dahmer.
              Yeah, what did I miss?

Comment

I remember about your daughter, but how did you get shot? I hope that the guy gets what is coming to him in jail.

bjohn

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Prayers sent Dahmer.

The cut I got on my left arm went to the bone and cut my bicep and tricep muscles. The doctor told me I will never have full use of my arm again. Its the serious cut I got when trying to help someone at the grocery store. I was shot once and cut like a thanksgiving turkey for jumping in to help.

I will still be able to bowhunt..No injury will ever stop me from hunting..... But ,It will only be with a very low poundage bow for a long while. According to the doctor I will be lucky to pull a 50# ever again. Lucky for me I am to stubborn to listen to the jerk and I am preparing for my South Dakota antelope hunt with a 40# bow.

I have worked back up to shooting a 40# recurve for a few shots each day. Hunting season will go on whether I can shoot my 70# Bowtech or if I have to shoot a bare minimum weight bow for the upcoming season.

Comment

I like your attitude Dahmer. Keep looking up!

Comment

Prayers for healing and family.

Comment

Prayers sent for the Dahmer family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dahmer View Post
                          The cut I got on my left arm went to the bone and cut my bicep and tricep muscles. The doctor told me I will never have full use of my arm again. Its the serious cut I got when trying to help someone at the grocery store. I was shot once and cut like a thanksgiving turkey for jumping in to help.

I will still be able to bowhunt..No injury will ever stop me from hunting..... But ,It will only be with a very low poundage bow for a long while. According to the doctor I will be lucky to pull a 50# ever again. Lucky for me I am to stubborn to listen to the jerk and I am preparing for my South Dakota antelope hunt with a 40# bow.

I have worked back up to shooting a 40# recurve for a few shots each day. Hunting season will go on whether I can shoot my 70# Bowtech or if I have to shoot a bare minimum weight bow for the upcoming season.
                          Wow! Sorry I missed that post. I know you probably had other things on your mind but what happened to the sorry SOB that shot and cut you?

Comment

Justin:

Thank you for the update. Hang in there.......you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Is there ANYTHING that we as a group can do to assist you guys in any way???

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Wow! Sorry I missed that post. I know you probably had other things on your mind but what happened to the sorry SOB that shot and cut you?

He is still out there running the streets. Only one guy was arrested and charged for shooting and knifing me. The loser they caught shot me, but they haven't really looked to hard for the piece of ***** who cut me up.

You live and learn. I stepped into a world of gang land BS....and I have payed dearly for it. I would do it again, but next time I will shoot first and ask everyone questions later!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X