No announcement yet.

Steve Coleman died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve was a GREAT guy. Always had a smile and a smart remark. He was a judge at indoor nationals when I used to shoot the big shoots. Always had an encouraging word for me.

Comment

Steve was ALWAYS willing to help a fellow bowman to get better or make a repair during the middle of a shoot.
      Class Act
      Will be missed by all he touched

Comment

I hunted with Steve for eight years (Melvin, TX)... and the hunting setups he used then are the same ones i've used since............ He will be missed.

Pecan Grove Funeral home in Waco, TX
        Tuesday September 14th; 12-2pm
        Services to immediately follow.

Comment

Steve was born on January 29, 1948, in Waco, Texas, to Robert H. and Vera L Coleman. He served as a Marine from 1968-1972. Steve served as president for the Texas Field Archery Association, as well as co-founder and president for the Huaco Bowmen Archery Range in Waco, National Field Archery Association director and is a retiree from OI Illinois Glass plant. Steve was inducted into the TFAA Hall of Fame in 2003.You can read more about Steve’s archery career at TexasBowhunter.com.

Comment

Very nice man. Great archer and a advocate of the sport. RIP Steve.

Comment

Met him when he had the archery shop inside Ace hardware Hewitt, RIP

Comment

I remember the name Steve Coleman but for the life of me cannot remember his face but I’m sure I know Steve. My condolences for Steve’s family and prayers going up...[emoji1317]

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Working...
                X