Please pray for Robert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
    An old coworker of my called, he wanted to tell me he has a tumor in his head and it’s going to take a pretty serious surgery to remove it. It all came kinda suddenly, so he is pretty shaken up. Please join me in prayer for Robert, he is a great guy and was a fun person to work with. He made a promise to his elderly neighbor before he passed, so he was mowing the widow’s yard when he knew something was wrong. Dear God, we come together in prayer for Robert. We ask for your strength, comfort, protection, and complete and supernatural healing and peace for him. For your guiding hand over his medical team and his family. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
    Amen!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Robert. Cancer truly sucks.

Comment

Praying now!!

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Just seeing this!!!

Lord, we pray in agreement with our brothers and sisters for Robert. We ask for healing and we give thanks to You Lord for hearing our prayers and granting our needs through answering them... Lord, I don't personally know Robert but from what was posted about him, he is a man of good repute and someone who can be a witness for You Lord. We ask You to give him years through this healing that he may indeed be that powerful witness for You and a personal demonstration of Your love for us. Guide his care team through the surgery and give them the wisdom and skills to do Your work in him that he may be restored. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent for Robert

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Rwc

Comment

Thank you guys I can’t wait to show this to him. This has been said many times but I need to say it again, this place is AWESOME!

Comment

May have missed it, but when is his surgery scheduled? ...and where?

Comment

more prayers sent up

Comment

Working...
                                X