Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood Burning Stove

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
    We looked at several brands and models and picked Vermont casting based on looks and reviews. We wanted a nice wood burning stove that would be a focal point to our living room. Everyone who comes into the house asks about the wood burning stove.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They do catch my eye everytime I look at stoves online. I will give them a look in person here pretty soon.

Did yall go colored or black? If color, how is it holding up? Im sure good, but ive got to ask. As if it started discoloring that would defeat the point of the fancier stove.

Lastly, where did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      They do catch my eye everytime I look at stoves online. I will give them a look in person here pretty soon.

Did yall go colored or black? If color, how is it holding up? Im sure good, but ive got to ask. As if it started discoloring that would defeat the point of the fancier stove.

Lastly, where did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      We went with black and added the warming shelves. It's held up great for the 2yrs we have had it. Being in Texas it only gets used a few times a year. We ordered it from this place.

Embers Living & Outdoor Living specializes in retail sales of fireplaces, BBQ Grills, stoves, inserts, & full line of outdoor products like outdoor kitchens, smokers etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X