Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got ya covered in prayers Brother!

Comment

I took zinc, D3, mucinex, Tylenol, vitamin C, and ivermectin. Drank so much body armor I can barely look at it now. I tested positive Monday before last and tested negative two days ago. Rest a lot, sleep on your stomach, and take short walks outside throughout the day. Get your rest but don’t sit around all day either. Hope you start to feel better!

Comment

Welcome to the club. Lot of members. Prayers for quick recovery. Took me about 4 days...but my wife 2 weeks.
        Think about it every time you see "Made In China".

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Question: I ordered ivermectin off Amazon and they sent my bimectin ivermectin… will it work?
          That's what I take. Just ensure its the "only ivermectin" one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
            How long did it take you to get over the soreness? I feel like I got whipped by a gorilla
            I hear you... It hurt to move.. About 5-6 days.. I didn't know it was humanly possible to be so tired for so long. I was sleeping 16-18 hours a day and even after that I was dog tired... I never lost taste or smell and I never had a head ache of any kind.. Everybody is affected differently it seems..
            It is a very strange biological weapon....

Comment

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
              Go to a Dr for what?? Most won't prescribe anything for covid.
              You gotta find a REAL doctor that will actually treat the virus.

Comment

Zinc, vitamins C & D, Advil, hydrate. Been tons of fun, both wife and I have it, working from home and trying to keep kids from getting it.

Comment

Coughing up green/ brown junk = start a z-pack, watch your Sp02, hits 92-94 go get monoclonal antibodies ASAP. Viral pneumonia is one thing, add bacterial pneumonia to the mix is trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
                    Coughing up green/ brown junk = start a z-pack, watch your Sp02, hits 92-94 go get monoclonal antibodies ASAP. Viral pneumonia is one thing, add bacterial pneumonia to the mix is trouble
                    After 10 days they won’t give you the infusion. If you are sick enough to be hospitalized they won’t either. The sooner you can get them the better.

Comment

My sister (where it started ) dropped Sunday night. Kendra Monday night and BN law Tuesday morning. Fever and flu like conditions , and loss taste and smell on day 3’sh for all. ****est thing is I am up to now symptom free (tested negative monday).

Kendra locked away and I tend to her meals. I have rest of place and working from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

A lot of good advice already given. In regards to vitamins, get some Liposomal vitamin C.
                        The absorption rate is much better than regular vitamin C.

I would try to find a proactive doc asap. Good luck & hope you get to feeling better soon.

Comment

I appreciate all the kind words and advice.. I started to feel a bit hypoxic and snagged an O2 monitor.. rest HR was between 110 - 120, O2 steady hold at 91%..

I cant friggin breath..

Just walked into TMC er..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                            I appreciate all the kind words and advice.. I started to feel a bit hypoxic and snagged an O2 monitor.. rest HR was between 110 - 120, O2 steady hold at 91%..

I cant friggin breath..

Honestly you’ll be lucky if they let you in the door with 91% pulse oxygen but good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck buddy, rest up and get well!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

I cant friggin breath..

Get the antibody infusion ASAP if you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X