• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope u feel better soon.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      Good moves to prevent it from being worse, take aspirin to prevent lung clots
      Been taking BC powder for the soreness and headaches. Has aspirin in it. I’ve been using that since day 1

Comment

Get Ivermectin, Quercitin or Hydroxychloriquine to take with the Zinc. Do this now. I also took Vitamin C. It was bad for a few days and lingered for a few more.

Comment

If it is in your lungs don't dilly dally brother... You need an antibiotic(Zpac) NOW and also a steroid(prednisone). You should really monitor your oxygen also..
          I know that "ran over by a truck" feeling all to well..
          I also drank gallons of pedialyte.. Good luck. I fought it for 14 days..

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            Started feeling crappy on tuesday, thought it was just another sinusitis flare up.. nope, got tested today and came back positive.

Worst part is my body feels like I got hit by a truck. Fever is on and off again.. and coughing up some nassttyyy junk.

Vitamin D and zinc it is for next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hope you get to feeling better. I have it too but i’m just coming off from it.

Started last week Monday, same thing, thought i had sinusitis because its normal for me to get it once about this time of year. I have antibiotics on standby just for that reason and started on amoxicillin and prednisone. Also flip flopped ibuprofen and musinex max with asetomeniphin to combat the body aches and cough. Felt better after about 3-4 days. Then last saturday lost all taste and smell. Thats when i got tested and was positive. Since testing positive, the only symptom is the loss of senses and a mostly dry cough. When i take deep breaths, it makes me cough right at the too side of my lungs. I started on vitamins high in C,D, and Zink as well. My case has been very mild compared to others.
            I have no idea if my own treatment helped or if I was just lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am on day 10 and basically recovered. I am vaccinated with Moderna.

Mine started with stomach issues days 1-4 and I didn’t realize what it was. Day 5 I lost smell and got tested day 6... positive. Got the antibody infusion on day 8 after waking up wheezing Made a huge difference. Everyday better after that.

Been taking:
              VitC
              VitD3
              Zinc
              B12
              Albuterol when needed
              Tylenol when needed.

I only ran a temp for a day or so.

Good luck and hope you knock it out soon.
              Last edited by Kevin; 09-02-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

All the above is great advice. Get the infusion early and it really helps, I have 3 buddies that got the infusion at different days of being sick and within 2 days all of them were fever free and felt good. Don’t try and tough it out, I tried and regret big time.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  If it is in your lungs don't dilly dally brother... You need an antibiotic(Zpac) NOW and also a steroid(prednisone). You should really monitor your oxygen also..
                  I know that "ran over by a truck" feeling all to well..
                  I also drank gallons of pedialyte.. Good luck. I fought it for 14 days..
                  How long did it take you to get over the soreness? I feel like I got whipped by a gorilla

Comment

OP, where's the ivermectin?

Comment

Prayers for you

Comment

The headache was so bad for me. No relief for days. Fever body aches. Monitor your pulse oxygen closely. I went from 94 to 90 to 87 to 79in 4 days and barely survived the Covid pneumonia. Spent weeks in the hospital.

Comment

tag

Comment

Praying for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
                              Ivermectin or Budesonide with nebulizor

X10000000

Comment

Question: I ordered ivermectin off Amazon and they sent my bimectin ivermectin… will it work?

Comment

Working...
                                X