No announcement yet.

It seems like my world is crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Kev, wish there were some magic words to help ease the pain amigo...praying for you guys.

<><

Comment

Sorry to hear this Kevin - wishing for peace for you and yours.

Comment

love you man.... hate to hear the tough stuff you have to walk through alongside your family. Praying God gives you exactly what you need to get through it all.

Comment

Hang tough......Prayers sent!!

Comment

prayers and support sent up for you and Tina. PM me if you need anything or just want someone to talk to. Venting is therapeutic and helps relieve your worries. Many of us are going through the exact same thing, but fail to open up or talk about it.

Based on my personal experience, I know the Lord is always there to carry me and my family through the toughest of times. He never lets me down, and has a plan for everybody. I live by the Serenity Prayer 24/7.

Sucks having family getting old and suffering from health issues. I'm currently in the same boat My mom (who is my rock) has always said ..... somewhere, there is somebody who has problems much worse than what you are going through. Phil 4:13 has also gotten me thru troublesome times.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Kevin

My prayers for you buddy! Regarding your grannie...we experienced similar episodes with my grannie and mother in law while in long term care. Combination of onset of dementia and or UTI's would throw them totally off. Once the UTI settled down, normalcy (whatever that later was) would return.
                    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Thoughts, prayers, and all the good vibes for you and Tina, Kev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i never knew any of my grandparents. when you sometimes think your world is crashing, your world, to someone else, could have been a blessing...

Comment

I feel your pain bud! This year has been heck. February with the freeze we almost lost our house. Every union on the plumbing ruptured and washed our foundation out. Insurance jacked us around and I have had to shell out stupid money just so we can sell. The house still isn’t livable so we are in our RV. If that were not bad enough three weeks later my only daughter passed away at 20 years young suddenly and unexpectedly. While grieving and trying to take care of everything Chris Flynn (Thumper) called while I was having a rough time so I rejected the call. The next day he passed away. Yeah, 2021 can kiss my azz!!!

Micheal

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

What a plate full! More prayers sent for you and your family

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Working...
                                X