No announcement yet.

Montana Elk Hunt 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Ive enjoyed your threads in the past. This will just get me even more jack up for my trip. Do you anticipate glassing/chasing them or hunting over water?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Good luck. Ive enjoyed your threads in the past. This will just get me even more jack up for my trip. Do you anticipate glassing/chasing them or hunting over water?

This year will more than likely be more hunting pinch points and glassing I’d imagine. But you never know, all it takes is one bull that’s fired up to come try and run us over.

Comment

In for this…good luck and safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In. I will retire June 10 and elk is on my list. I'm about to start my research for next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            In. I will retire June 10 and elk is on my list. I'm about to start my research for next fall.

Shoot me a pm if you would like. I can point you in the direction I’ve taken if you’re interested in Montana.

Comment

Good luck, will be following along if reception allows it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, excited to follow along again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hell yea buddy. You were on my mind today. I was wondering when you head out! Sure wish I was in the truck with you man!!! Safe travels cuz

Tuned in for a great hunt

Comment

Will be in Region 2 next Wednesday

Comment

Good luck to you! Wave as you go through Casper, that's where I live. The smoke from the fires out west have been really bad here the past several days so I am hoping for some rain tomorrow to clear the air a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. Looking forward to this year's hunt. Thanks for bringing us along. Hope to make it next year.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged and good luck

Comment

Great pics of beautiful country and elk, just simply a magnificent animal. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                Shoot me a pm if you would like. I can point you in the direction I’ve taken if you’re interested in Montana.
                                Ill take you up on this.I have a good friend in Bozeman.I was just there a few weeks ago and am planning to visit more often and would love to hunt next year.Just started researching the ins and outs.I'll PM you my number call when you get back and have time.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X