X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Da'gum, Clint ! We better hurry up and have that lunch meeting!

Heck! You got this. I have 7 stents and a pacemaker...cancer...and currently Covid. I ain't going anywhere just yet, and neither are you. It's too hard to kill a weed!

Seriously, I know it's scary for you, but some of these procedures have gotten pretty routine. Relax.
      Clint, in retrospect, I did not mean to diminish the severity of your health issue. Prayer sent for a successful procedure and positive results for your future health!

Comment

Best of luck and prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent brother.

Comment

Prayers up Clint. Changing jobs and now currently working at the Medical Examiner’s office. It has made me keep up with Dr appointments and try and drop some pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Clint, in retrospect, I did not mean to diminish the severity of your health issue. Prayer sent for a successful procedure and positive results for your future health!

Didn’t get that from you at all.

Had the ablation done yesterday. They had some issues and had to burn quite a bit more than they planned. Was under for 4hrs. Ended up having to go in 4 different places but when I left I wasn’t in Afib anymore.

Feel like I have been over with a truck though. I’ve never been under general anesthesia that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Didn’t get that from you at all.

Had the ablation done yesterday. They had some issues and had to burn quite a bit more than they planned. Was under for 4hrs. Ended up having to go in 4 different places but when I left I wasn’t in Afib anymore.

Feel like I have been over with a truck though. I’ve never been under general anesthesia that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Fantastic news, I pray/hope everything keeps going the right direction for ya. You sound like me just a decade or two ahead as far as the indestructible and marathon comments go.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Great news. Hopefully that solves the problem and you can move on from here. Prayers for a speedy recovery sir

Comment

It sounds like they got you overhauled, and its a matter of healing up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X