No announcement yet.

Pay Attention to Your Body Fellas : Long Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that is some scary stuff. I am 45 also, have been drinking beer hard for a long time. Just not at your level at the lease, but much more a day/week in the last couple years and mixed in with whiskey and wine at night to "finish the job".

Have had high blood pressure since my mid 20's and starting to feel some things around my ribs that seem.....internal. Cant just stretch them out to feel better.

Prayers up for you sir and hope the best through this nightmare you are living and that I fear is in my future.

J

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBevo View Post
      First off, thanks so much for sharing. I truly wish you and your family the best and hope for a great outcome. Can I ask if you got your annual physicals?

I never did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Godspeed your jourmey to good health Mr7.62. Prayers out for you and yours.
          God bless!

Comment

Prayers sent for a full recovery sir. Thanks for the message that we all need to hear.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers to you brother!

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery. And thank you for sharing your story. I’m sure this will prompt some of our brothers and sisters on TBH to get regular check ups.

Comment

God Bless you, and prayers for your treatment and full recovery.

Comment

Prayers to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A great testimony prayers for your recovery !

Comment

Da'gum, Clint ! We better hurry up and have that lunch meeting!

Heck! You got this. I have 7 stents and a pacemaker...cancer...and currently Covid. I ain't going anywhere just yet, and neither are you. It's too hard to kill a weed!

Seriously, I know it's scary for you, but some of these procedures have gotten pretty routine. Relax.

Comment

Prayers up for a full recovery.....appreciate the eye opening message as well

Comment

Prayers up for your recovery. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Praying for you bud, that the heart strengthens each day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X