Strange dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
    Years ago I was listening to the radio and some 'dream guru' was on the program. He was basically saying that every dream means something; that your subconscious or God are trying to tell you something.
    I don't remember all the different things he mentioned (like the forgetting your school locker combination dream, etc.), but I remember he said that anytime you dream of talking on the phone, it is God telling you something.
    He had some pretty hair brained stuff, but it was interesting.
    I hate to think that some of the weird stuff I've dreamed had any meaning.
    Satan prefers to txt.

Comment

Must be Gary Johnson getting to you!

Comment

I drank some Nyquill once while on Vicodin and And dreamed that I was sitting on the porch watching a Giant pink elephant licking the top of our towns water tower ... No more NyQuil for me after that.. It was kinda cool though..

I've had a lot of unexplainable crazy dreams in my life.. Dreams , and what causes them, are a interesting subject. I think it is still a mystery..

Comment

Dk what I dreamed about last night, but the wife said I was cussin' somebody.

Comment

If I take melatonin I have crazy dreams. Most of them are good dreams just way out in right field. Actually most are past right field out in the corn field

Comment

Lunar full moon cycles and black beans in food give me very vivid dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                All my weird one's seem to involve Jessica Alba and Lulu Roman.
                You started off okay, Goldeneagle...but man did you crash and burn quickly with the mention of Lulu Roman 😂😂😂

Comment

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.....

Dreaming of that face again
                  It’s bright and blue and shimmering
                  Grinning wide
                  And comforting me with its three warm and wild eyes

Comment

Don't get on anti-malaria meds if you don't want to hallucinate while dreaming !! I had to stop taking them or risk losing my mind. I decided malaria would be better to contract than to continue taking that medication.

Comment

I had a dream my canal riders wife died suddenly, I woke up really sad for him, went to the gin to pick up the old man, went to Billy’s house to give our condolences, he laughed and told me she was fine, Bud wasnt happy with me, a few days later she died (in the real matrix) and I had to go right back. Ive been dreaming crazy shheeat since I was about 10, the violence my mind has had to endure at night would scare Jason the high blood pressure meds are nightmare steroids, but its always been this way

Comment

I had a dream that I was sleeping in a 5th wheel on my property, and someone hooked it up and brought me to my new deer lease. (Which I haven't even found yet). I got out of the truck and there were arrowheads everywhere, and big deer all around the camp. Then I woke up and realized I was still in Beaumont. I wanted to go back to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          I had a dream that I was sleeping in a 5th wheel on my property, and someone hooked it up and brought me to my new deer lease. (Which I haven't even found yet). I got out of the truck and there were arrowheads everywhere, and big deer all around the camp. Then I woke up and realized I was still in Beaumont. I wanted to go back to bed!
                          It sounds like you were almost home!! Be glad you woke up..

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                            Satan prefers to txt.

Yes, yes she does. She, lol.

Figured y’all would have some fun with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggiehunter08 View Post
                              must be gary johnson getting to you!
                              😂

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                peyote is my guess
                                I was going to say stay away from the purple acid.

Comment

Working...
                                X