Strange dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange dreams

I've been having strange dreams. Last night or the night before I dreamed I was walking across this low water crossing bridge and there were a ton of longnose gar spawning in the water beside it. I remember distinctly reminding myself to come back and do some bowfishing.

Last week it was just a bizarre one. I had just moved to town, into a big white house that was behind a gas station parking lot. I was sitting in the kitchen, and a baby crawled in the back door. Nobody was around, so I picked up the baby to make sure it was OK. Then a hen turkey came in the back door and started eating corn out of a sack I had on the floor. It put its head in the sack, so I grabbed it. I remember trying to hold my phone so I could take a selfie with the turkey and the baby.

Where does this crazy stuff come from, lol?

I'd be interested in your crazy dream stories, family friendly of course.

And were off

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason sounds like you need to get out and catch/kill something, early signs-of withdrawals!

Comment

LOL
        I used the patch to quit smoking, talk about some wild dreams!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man some odd stuff posted on tbh lately.

Comment

peyote is my guess

Comment

Don't get me started on dreams, I usually cant sleep and when I do its usually an acid trip. I tried drinking less and drinking more it didn't help so I quit drinking and I think it has got worse.

Comment

Shrooms

The older I get, the more I realize most, things are best unsaid.

Comment

All my weird one's seem to involve Jessica Alba and Lulu Roman.

Comment

Don't know that it'll be of any use or not but I've figured out that if I eat heavily seasoned and/or spicy foods after about 8:00 pm I have those "out there" dreams!

Comment

I don't remember my dreams most of the time even if they're weird. I've noticed I start having them after somebody dies or something bad happens to somebody I care about.

After I saw my buddy in the hospital after his wreck I started having really bad dreams to the point that I couldn't sleep. Kinda the same thing after my grandma died.

Comment

I did chantix a few years back... I was a Funeral Director/Embalmer at the time! I had some dreams that are best for me to keep to myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                          I've been having strange dreams. Last night or the night before I dreamed I was walking across this low water crossing bridge and there were a ton of longnose gar spawning in the water beside it. I remember distinctly reminding myself to come back and do some bowfishing.

Last week it was just a bizarre one. I had just moved to town, into a big white house that was behind a gas station parking lot. I was sitting in the kitchen, and a baby crawled in the back door. Nobody was around, so I picked up the baby to make sure it was OK. Then a hen turkey came in the back door and started eating corn out of a sack I had on the floor. It put its head in the sack, so I grabbed it. I remember trying to hold my phone so I could take a selfie with the turkey and the baby.

Its called LSD, maaannnn

Comment

a couple years ago my wife suggested I take melatonin as I was having trouble sleeping. she got some at CVS and I took one before bed. can't remember all the craziness from that night except for dreaming about "imposters" coming in the room with masks on to look exactly like her and a few other people (maybe even dead family members). I recall being angry/scared and struggling to yell "who are you" at them. in reality she said I was saying it loudly, but sounded like when you playback a recording super slow. come to find out, it was a large dose of melatonin even though that was what was recommended on the bottle. reminder to be careful about stuff just regulated as "supplements" or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

Sounds like time with your family is balanced with work/personal time. Choices.

Comment

Working...
                              X