Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I was playing around. It doesn't matter who people sign up under.

I'm more interested in what people think about this.
    Oh I know, I was just pointing out that I didn't post my link lol

Comment

Back up I need a few more to sign up.

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
      Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.
      Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I'm in

Remind Tim to verify your registration

Reserve 1,687 immediately following your verification
        Just signed up

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          They give you more if you hit the current goal. I need a few more and then I'm supposedly really done..We shall see LOL

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
          Link didn't work so I'm assuming your good?

Comment

Signed up Tim...jondbartlett

Comment

Okay putting this back up, I believe I need some more to sign up to hit the goal.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

Comment

If all others fail, here's my invite link. Not trying to step on toes just making sure we all have a way to get there.

Comment

Clay I just signed up with your link.

Comment

If all others fail, here's my invite link. Not trying to step on toes just making sure we all have a way to get there.

...that is, once Tim verifies me

Comment

And in case John boys fills up, here is another mine:

And a referral to download the app

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post

...that is, once Tim verifies me
                        I followed yours>

Hunter U.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                          I followed yours>

Hunter U.
                          Got it. I can't verify until I'm verified. We have a bonafide log jam

Comment

I just tried it and it sent you an email it said JonBoy

Comment

Haha, now your post is making sense

Comment

I’m verified if someone wants to use my link

Comment

Working...
                                X