Go topless weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
    Only girls should take their top off, that’s why I drive a real Jeep. [ATTACH]957384[/ATTACH]
    your wife called.....

she needs you to go by the grocery store and the mall when you are done taking pictures of her car....

she also said not to scuff the tires again trying to climb the curb at the post office.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      your wife called.....

she needs you to go by the grocery store and the mall when you are done taking pictures of her car....

she also said not to scuff the tires again trying to climb the curb at the post office.

Lol, never heard that one before. Wranglers are the true mall crawlers, 99 percent of mall crawler jeeps I see are wranglers sporting 5k worth of polished wheels and stretched tires. Just passed up a convoy of 5 last Thursday headed down south, all brand new with not a single scratch or dent. Definitely the mall crawlers.

Comment

Trash, Trash. and more trash. Did I mention it was trashy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
          Lol, never heard that one before. Wranglers are the true mall crawlers, 99 percent of mall crawler jeeps I see are wranglers sporting 5k worth of polished wheels and stretched tires. Just passed up a convoy of 5 last Thursday headed down south, all brand new with not a single scratch or dent. Definitely the mall crawlers.
          This is pretty accurate of the JK crowd, unfortunately. It's funny, we call the JK crowd the new ricers.

Comment

Did we ever think allot of us are just getting older and the crowds have changed? I would no get into those crowds either as stated by many.

Comment

Just read that there were over 100 arrests . At least 1 life flighted out . And a bunch of people taken to the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                Just read that there were over 100 arrests . At least 1 life flighted out . And a bunch of people taken to the hospital.
                Memorial day weekend will be just as bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  Sounds like a blast.....

Comment

My boss was there and said it was a total **** show, said you couldn’t pay him to go back

Comment

For anyone interested, several of the Jeep groups are breaking away from the Crystal Beach GTW and relocating to SLP or Matagorda for a more family friendly event.

Comment

There are more than a few that decided to go topless in Port A this weekend. Not a single occupant was female. Or under 300 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                          For anyone interested, several of the Jeep groups are breaking away from the Crystal Beach GTW and relocating to SLP or Matagorda for a more family friendly event.

Tell them Matagorda is full and they will need to go further south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post

Keep me posted please

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Keep me posted please
                              Only if you promise to bring that bad*** Scrambler haha

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Keep me posted please
                                Yep

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X