Best smoker to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best smoker to buy?

I am downsizing from a pitmaker Vault pit and am undecided on what to go to next. Pitmaker has been a awesome pit and might consider going to a smaller version.
    Please share your options on traeger, eggs, and others. I only need something to cook a brisket or couple meats.

Thanks in advance.

I picked up a Traeger Tailgater a couple of years ago and use it several times a week..... love it

Comment

I’m a Weber kettle fan. Getting ready to put a brisket on tonight before I go to bed. Can smoke, grill, rotisserie, pizza everything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wsm 22”

Comment

I have a Masterbuilt electric. Cheap and super easy.

Comment

Traeger is hard to beat if you go the wood pellet route. Super simple and easy, so easy a monkey could cook a perfect steak on the thing.

Comment

Pits by JJ. Offset smoker.

Comment

Don’t buy one. Just barrow one anytime you want to smoke something!

Comment

Weber Smokey Mountain.

Comment

Bought a nice pellet smoker at Sams Club for $299. My buddy that helped put it tougher felt like it was better built than his Traeger. The pellet box is smaller, but it cooks just as well at more than half the price.

Comment

Just bought a Rec Tec pellet grill and enjoying it so far. It's the tail gate model 340 I believe.

Comment

BGE will work for you. I do more grilling on it than smoking, but I've also have by offset for that.

Comment

BGE. Can cook nearly anything on one. I've done pizza, brisket, paella, to name a few. Getting ready to do ribs for tonight.

Comment

Char Broil, egg, will do it all also. Even cookies!!

Comment

I’ve got a 22” egg knockoff (Louisiana Grills is the maker) and it was bought for exactly what you’re describing. You can’t cook much larger than a 12lb brisket but all of the meat I’ve had on it has turned out great.

Comment

Working...
                              X