• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    East

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent you a Pm

Comment

Good luck when you go! I’ve been trying to get back down this week myself. I hit east last Thursday evening when that storm was rolling in and it got pretty western crossing the bay. Got there about an hour later than we wanted to and only managed a couple of keeper trout and a bunch of 17-19.5” reds

Comment

Good luck boyzzz keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my first falcon coastal rod and have really enjoyed it, caught two nice slot reds with it last month. Anybody have a source that sells any used falcon rods, would like to get a couple more for the family
          Last edited by rubicon51; 02-14-2019, 05:14 PM. Reason: diction error

Comment

Got both my new fishstix rigged up and ready to go. My light action has a original corky and my middleman has a mirrolure 17mr. Big girls looks out.

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
              Just got my first falcon coastal rod and have really enjoyed it, caught two nice slot reds with it last month. Anybody have a source that sells any used falcon rods, would like to get a couple more for the family

I used that rod all last summer and it is a beast, reds and trout don’t stand a chance. Also played around offshore and landed some nice Kingfish and Bonita. Goal for that rod this summer is to pull a red snapper off the rigs. 115 feet down and it’s gonna be a challenge,lol. Got recommended by a buddy to h&h fishing rods, going to buy a wader light and test out this summer on a 13 fishing origin tx!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Got both my new fishstix rigged up and ready to go. My light action has a original corky and my middleman has a mirrolure 17mr. Big girls looks out.

How do you like the fishstix? I cant justify the price when my 90 dollar falcon does everything I need and more with ease. I do love the look of them though

Comment

Plan on heading to Keller this Saturday with corkys and topwaters on the menu

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post

I use a Falcon Coastal rod called “The Grinder” and it is my favorite rod I’ve tried. I own a tackle shop so I get them at a good price. Only rod I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                      . Got recommended by a buddy to h&h fishing rods, going to buy a wader light and test out this summer on a 13 fishing origin tx!

You’re really going to like the H&H wader lite! It makes a UGE difference if you go from something fairly heavy to it. I’ve been using them for a while, I have a couple of wader lites, a coupe of EWX and a back country. My wife and son have the spinning reel EWXs

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                        You’re really going to like the H&H wader lite! It makes a UGE difference if you go from something fairly heavy to it. I’ve been using them for a while, I have a couple of wader lites, a coupe of EWX and a back country. My wife and son have the spinning reel EWXs

I’m gonna Make a trip to roys in corpus when I get the chance, want to get a feel for them before I buy. If I like the new baitcast combo I’m gonna buy and the rod performs well I might get a spinning rod and a shimano for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                          How do you like the fishstix? I cant justify the price when my 90 dollar falcon does everything I need and more with ease. I do love the look of them though

So far I really like them, they are light and feel great. I bought the at the bot show buy one get one 1/2 off.

I’m going to get a spinning rod for the wife at the fishing show in March because I have $70 off with my fishstix bucks.

One has a lews on it and one has a 13 fishing inception.

Comment

Needing to restring my reels for salt water fishing wonder what color monofilament line you guys are using. I've always used green but was just thinking about changing colors

Comment

Haven't used mono in saltwater in years, but I do use green braid.

Comment

I still use Mono, tried the braid for a summer and cussed it the whole time. Back to mono I went. I just use plain ol clear 14 lb Sufix.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X