No announcement yet.

Cool find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any luck on the elk? Are y’all seeing or hearing them?

Comment

Dang, I tracked that guy for two miles. I figured he survived.

Comment

I think it is illegal to pick up sheds, which this would fall under. You will need to check with the regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          I think it is illegal to pick up sheds, which this would fall under. You will need to check with the regs.

How would this fall under sheds?

Did the buck shed his head and grow a new one?

Comment

Man, he'd be a stud next year.... haha.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

How would this fall under sheds?

Did the buck shed his head and grow a new one?
              He shed his head alright but I don think he grew a new one

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Is it legal to keep it? I found a big 6x6 elk up by steamboat springs once . Outfitter said I couldn't keep it. Maybe he wanted it though.
                Looks like it is.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife is a nationally recognized leader in conservation, outdoor recreation and wildlife management. The agency​ manages 42 state parks, all of Colorado's wildlife, more than 300 state wildlife areas and a host of recreational programs. CPW issues hunting and fishing licenses, conducts research to improve wildlife management activities, protects high priority wildlife habitat through acquisitions and partnerships, provides technical assistance to private and other public landowners concerning wildlife and habitat management and develops programs to understand, protect and recover threatened and endangered species.

Comment

So according to what Salth posted, it is illegal between Jan 1 and April 30 west of I25. Otherwise, carry on!

Comment

Working...
                  X