Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    That's not NOLA, that's lafayette
    You were one of the folks I was thinking of as this shifted east... Hope it misses you sir

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      You were one of the folks I was thinking of as this shifted east... Hope it misses you sir
      Thanks, was a rough one last summer

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 Hurricane Season

Whoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          That's not NOLA, that's lafayette
          Looks like a direct hit & landfall in Terrebonne Parish … Cocodrie, Houma, Thibodeaux. Possibly right up the Atchafalaya Basin veering East into Plaquemine & Baton Rouge

Lake Chuck don’t need any more hurricanes. Local attorney friend who’s office is near Pujo Street just re-opened his office last week …. Basically 1 year from Hurricane Laura. Schit still looks bad in LC, Sulphur, & Moss Bluff

Prayers sent brother

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Looks like a direct hit & landfall in Terrebonne Parish … Cocodrie, Houma, Thibodeaux. Possibly right up the Atchafalaya Basin veering East into Plaquemine & Baton Rouge

Lake Chuck don’t need any more hurricanes. Local attorney friend who’s office is near Pujo Street just re-opened his office last week …. Basically 1 year from Hurricane Laura. Schit still looks bad in LC, Sulphur, & Moss Bluff

Prayers sent brother
            There's still people livin in cars and tents and its sweltering

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch! 4 Majors in less than a a year!?
              I've worked 3 and I'm saddened to work a 4th!!!

Comment

Spring time up here always reminds me of being in a shooting gallery with the tornados and big hail storms. It occurs to me that we dodge rifle shots, and you coastal guys dodge shotgun patterns that last 2 days.

I hate it for yall, I've seen the aftermath 1st hand, I hope it peters out or turns away to....somewhere else.

Comment

Hurricanes are always conflicting. The relief of being spared is always tinged with some guilt, knowing that it’s destroying someone else’s lives. And then there’s the irritation I feel when I see someone hoping it’ll blow up the folks south of them so they can get a little rain inland.
                  Last edited by bullets13; 08-27-2021, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Price we pay for living on the Coast
                    A price I’m willing to accept

Comment

there saying some heavy rainfall 2-4”+ in southern Louisiana today into tomorrow. Not a good thing ahead of the storm. prayers going up for you la folks.

Comment

Praying for the ones in the path.

Rwc

Comment

Prayers to you folks in La.

Comment

Shaping up to be a Katrina II. Even making landfall the exact same day... prayers for LA.

Comment

My heart goes out to you guys in LA. Looks to be a major at landfall. Praying for LA.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                                Hurricanes are always conflicting. The relief of being spared is always tinged with some guilt, knowing that it’s destroying someone else’s lives. And then there’s the irritation I feel when I see someone hoping it’ll blow up the folks south of them so they can get a little rain inland.

Yep. I’m not on the coast anymore, moved out of Rosharon the day before Harvey hit, but I couldn’t agree more.

Comment

Working...
                                X