Clear All

Good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Good deal!
      Thanks Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
        What a great morning. Able to see again clearly. Absolutely fantastic.
        That's awesome news!

Comment

Great news! Glad it's working out for you!

Comment

P.M. sent to MANN EYE and Ashley, for my son, does anyone know if we get a TBH discount? Also i have VSP insurance, is it covered or considered cosmetic?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
              P.M. sent to MANN EYE and Ashley, for my son, does anyone know if we get a TBH discount? Also i have VSP insurance, is it covered or considered cosmetic?
              Thanks

I wast told (to the best of my recollection)
              The TBH discount trumped the VSP coverage as far as $$ out of pocket goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks so much for your interest. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't get it. Just a heads up, the TBH discount is quite a bit better than what you would get through VSP.
                -Laurie
                Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                Thanks

Comment

Will fixing the need for readers affect my sight looking at far distances?

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye View Post
                    Thanks so much for your interest. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't get it. Just a heads up, the TBH discount is quite a bit better than what you would get through VSP.
                    -Laurie
                    Really. Just got a pricey set of glasses in Pearland. A discount would of been nice.......................

Comment

I should've clarified. The discount for LASIK is better using TBH. Unfortunately eye exams, cataract surgery, and glasses are not included in that discount.

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Really. Just got a pricey set of glasses in Pearland. A discount would of been nice.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye View Post
                        -Laurie
                        Thanks for the reply, he will be getting in touch soon.. thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          I wast told (to the best of my recollection)
                          The TBH discount trumped the VSP coverage as far as $$ out of pocket goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X