No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made to the gym 5 times last week. Also got on the bike 4 times as well to log some afternoon miles. Yesterday was chest, biceps, calves and some stretching then put in a little over an hour on the bike when I got home.

Comment

30 pushups 3:24 minutes of your day... a lot harder than it looks .. try it!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_gIr7FfWi4&ab_channel=NEXTWorkout"]Push Up Challenge That Will Change Your Life (30 DAYS RESULTS) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koMp3ei4xJw&ab_channel=EziBoteach"]Bring Sally Up - Push Up Challenge with Timer - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
        Interesting...[emoji848]...I'm doing the "Mission 22" Veterans Push Up Challenge now for April. May do this one in May however.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders, traps and kettle bell swings. Rode my bike for 32 minutes afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 2 P90X

Comment

2021 Workout accountability thread...

I’ll hop on this thread. Been at it for 3 weeks now, trying to keep it up. Doing home work outs and lifts. Also running the neighborhood at night. Y’all keep it up, need the motivation

Last edited by arrowsonly88; 04-06-2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Shoulders and core yesterday
                Back, Bi’s and cardio this morning

Headed to Vegas today so the next few days will just be golf for exercise lol

Comment

Rest day yesterday and triceps and back today.

Comment

Not a bad gym day at all today. Got it done by doing some giant sets and supersets. Chest, legs and biceps today. Laid off the ab work until I figure out if I've got some kind of hernia or something going on.

Bench press strip sets/curl bar with handles/sled leg press
                    Incline cable fly/prone leg curl/BB curl
                    Push up/incline DB curl/leg extension

Comment

Threw 2k pounds of corn on wednesday into all the feeders and 12.2 miles on my bike yesterday. 75 push-ups this morning.......150 more to make up last 2 days. Also, bike 12+ miles later today. Holding steady at 202 pounds and feeling [emoji123]. # StayHard

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Threw 2k pounds of corn on wednesday into all the feeders and 12.2 miles on my bike yesterday. 75 push-ups this morning.......150 more to make up last 2 days. Also, bike 12+ miles later today. Holding steady at 202 pounds and feeling [emoji123]. # StayHard

202??? Man that’s awesome!

Comment

Heading in shortly for the 5th time this week. Only got on the bike once this week but played golf a couple times. Lots of walking there because we are cart path only this month and I never hit it by the cart path, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                            202??? Man that’s awesome!

Thx man! [emoji106] Been a fun time actually. Thinking I want to get down to 190ish. I was 183 when I got married 27 years ago......that would be a serious STRETCH goal!!![emoji854]

Comment

I'm trying to drop from 220 to 210 for summer, and I'm at 215 today so on track losing about 1 lb per week. Today was just a quick abs/arms workout.

4 sets each
                              tri ext's
                              wrist curls
                              hammer curls
                              lat raises
                              overhead press
                              decline sit ups

Sunday is also the day I cook for the week and do all my meal prep. Dinner is always easy to eat clean because I'm home, eating out for lunch is a constant struggle lol.

Comment

A good start to the day. Kicked my own butt today and I like it. Giant sets for chest, biceps, legs and abs to boot. It's a good thing the pre-workout kicked in.

Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/leg extension, preacher curl and incline situp on each setting as well
                                Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/prone leg curl, hammer curl and ab roller on each setting as well
                                Seated wide grip chest press/supersquat/curl bar with handles
                                Push ups/arm blaster curls

Probably stick with the giant sets all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X